Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your first real love

Liked

Re: Your first real love

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    With "natural environment" I mean that you date people of your own age and cultural background and same language, parallel to working or studying.

Whereas I go to Thailand for holiday, then I date people half my age, with cultural and language barriers (despite speaking the language, there remain barriers).

What are you talking about? Love knows no boundaries.

You're just WAY too picky for your own good. From your posts, if their skin temperature is off by a degree or two, that's it, they're out the door. It's no wonder you're single.

A relationship only works if there's concessions made on both sides. For example, do you think either Leo or myself view things as our perfect vision of a good life? Of course now, and I don't believe any married couple does. Nonetheless, we found our middle ground, and we listen to each other, and due to that know both of our lives and stronger and more enriched for it.

If you're not willing to give leeway when it comes to a relationship though, then yeah, I'd expect to be alone forever.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    You're just WAY too picky for your own good. From your posts, if their skin temperature is off by a degree or two, that's it, they're out the door. It's no wonder you're single.
    My fave recent blog post from christian was the one where he realised after only TEN YEARS of being in Thailand that Thai boys strongly prefer guys without a beard, so he finally shaved his off

3. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 10th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    My fave recent blog post from christian was the one where he realised after only TEN YEARS of being in Thailand that Thai boys strongly prefer guys without a beard, so he finally shaved his off

That's not true in every case. Leo is constantly bitching at me to grow out my moustache and goatee. I've tried twice, I think the longest I lasted the one time is 3 weeks, and that was it. I can't stand having facial hair. He on the other hand loves it, especially when feeling my whiskers upon kissing his body.