Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheaper than Malaysia. Hotel

Liked

Re: Cheaper than Malaysia. Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post

Meanwhile the rest of us are just having a quiet chuckle over the way he worded his post - and believe it or not we outrageously feel free to do that without your (or anybody else's) permission or approval !
    You don't need my permission, I am not a moderator.

Liked

I don't need his either - unless I commit some cardinal sin (or a series of them) the worst he can do is delete my stated opinion - which would bother me about as much as my next fart

3. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (February 22nd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent
    There are those who are unwilling to "provide a meaningful response". After all, where's the fun in that?
    Indeed. But then there are those who are unable to provide a meaningful response too.

Quote Originally Posted by scottishguy
    ......the worst he can do is delete my stated opinion.....
    You would actually have to have, and express, an opinion before it could be deleted.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Registered
    Arriving after midnight and leaving early the next morning so it doesn’t have to be good, but it does need to be bookable online, can be silom or sathorn area, any ideas? If it proves to be ok I will return a day or two later for a longer stay. Should have air conditioning and a safe place to put cash and a passport and maybe a stranger as well.
    You could try https://www.baansaladaeng.com/main/index.php on Soi Saladaeng. That would meet all your criteria and gay-owned too. Try their cheapest room for about B1,200 for one night and take a larger room for a longer stay.

Alternatively, you might like https://www.lubd.com/ on Decho Road if their hostel style appeals to you. Bunk in a dorm from B360 or a private room with double bed from B1,200.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (February 28th, 2018), francois (February 21st, 2018), scottish-guy (February 21st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    ...You would actually have to have, and express, an opinion before it could be deleted...
    My dear, for all your obvious dislike of me you should have seen by now that I have lots of opinions and I feel free (take note, Arsenal) to air them at my slightest whim.

Whether or not anybody chooses to agree with my opinions, I care not a jot

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    You could try https://www.baansaladaeng.com/main/index.php on Soi Saladaeng. That would meet all your criteria and gay-owned too. Try their cheapest room for about B1,200 for one night and take a larger room for a longer stay.

Alternatively, you might like https://www.lubd.com/ on Decho Road if their hostel style appeals to you. Bunk in a dorm from B360 or a private room with double bed from B1,200.
    Somebody addressing the question posed!
    What next?
    But as I read the question Khun Registered wishes to end up being registered in a hotel cheaper than the Malaysia Hotel.
    At B1200 surely this place you recommend (baansaladeang) is dearer than the Malaysia?
    I'm not sure though cos I haven't stay there in a long time.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    Somebody addressing the question posed!
    What next?
    But as I read the question Khun Registered wishes to end up being registered in a hotel cheaper than the Malaysia Hotel.
    At B1200 surely this place you recommend (baansaladeang) is dearer than the Malaysia?

Malaysia hotel is in fact 950 baht directly from them, sometimes cheaper from the online I hate thems at Expedia. Trouble with a dorm is that they don’t usually have real safes, and things tend to disappear. And if I put the stranger that I spent so much trouble locating on say the bunk above me, they might end up staying there, with a no doubt more attractive human than myself.

Does anyone possibly ever stay at one of the dumps on the soi near malaysia? I would go door to door, but after midnight I might have to wake staff up, and that is cruel. So looking for a place that will take a booking online or even through email. Anyone have any Sawatdee spirit? Or all bitter, lazy or ignorant, or all three?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottishguy
    I have lots of opinions and I feel free ........ to air them at my slightest whim.
    Lame attempts at humour, based on historic and irrelevant murder cases, hardly constitute an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak
    I haven’t stayed at the Malaysia recently either. But a quick check on the inter-web reveals that prices there start at around B1,200 too.....non-refundable early payment incentives notwithstanding and taxes not included either, which might suggest a price as low as B950.

B1,200 seems to be the price-point for a basic private room these days. Can you really expect cheaper than US$40 / £30 in the city center? You might save 3 bucks and find something for B1,100.......

Liked

"I feel free (take note, Arsenal) to air them at my slightest whim."

Yes. With Moses permission.

Liked

Factually incorrect - unless I'm banned or pre-moderated (or the forum closes) I air my opinons here at my own whim. As a member, I need no additional permission or pre-approval.

Short of closing the forum, or putting me on pre-moderation or banning me (in which case I'll never be back - so do your worst) - Moses may subsequently delete or edit my opinions or even delegate that task to some subservient underling of his choosing.