Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Cheaper than Malaysia. Hotel

Liked

Re: Cheaper than Malaysia. Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    “Zero tolerance & sleaze free zone, no sex tourists, junkies, louts and other degenerates”.
    Does the over-zealous Mod known as Arsenal have a controlling interest that hotel?

2. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (March 4th, 2018)

Liked

More places near Malaysia but cheaper:

A regular is in Bangkok for short stays and stays in hotels, those I went to visit him were
    P.S. Guest House in Saphan Khu and
    (and there is Charlie Guesthouse in the same soi and I stayed once in 2012, but they charge for joiners)
    The Boss in Soi Suwan Sawat (which my friend said he booked online cheaper than the walk-in rate).

The Blooms would be cheaper than Malaysia as well. They have hotel and long time accommodation, totalling hundreds of rooms.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    More places near Malaysia but cheaper:

A regular is in Bangkok for short stays and stays in hotels, those I went to visit him were
    P.S. Guest House in Saphan Khu and
    (and there is Charlie Guesthouse in the same soi and I stayed once in 2012, but they charge for joiners)
    The Boss in Soi Suwan Sawat (which my friend said he booked online cheaper than the walk-in rate).

The Blooms would be cheaper than Malaysia as well. They have hotel and long time accommodation, totalling hundreds of rooms.

Thank you Christian, great information.

I find Charlie house decent, my son hated it because he thought someone was trying to get into our room (they were just drunk). Not surprised they charge for joiners, the night guy gets woken up if one comes in after midnight, which is inconvenient,

PS is disgusting, at least it was the last time I stayed there close to twenty years ago. Very strong ac was the big attraction. A Canadian guest almost refused to enter, but he was horny and I was handsome.

Boss has awful reviews but very good prices online.

As for others suggestion, of course I checked Agoda which is my favorite website. Hard to know what a place is like without seeing it, and joiner information in particular is hard to come by. But , Christian, as hoped for, you really came through.

Banned
    Liked

I had forgotten about The Blooms but I gather it’s not advisable to take the cat with you - no room to swing it

Liked

Just an update on Baan Saladaeng. I went by to have a look on Thursday and they no longer have many of the rooms available. They said they returned them to the landlord. Web site not updated yet. The Rooms I saw were large, clean, and basic in nature. Stairs are steep and odd in spacing but that may just be normal for Thai apartments buildings. Staff spoke good English and was very polite and interested in getting new customers. I did not ask about joiners. Good location and seems like a quiet Soi.

Banned
    Liked

Unfortunately steep stairs and steps without handrails are generally all too common

Liked

On my last trip to BKK I hooked up with different guys who were staying at the Chaydon Sathorn now the Embassy Sathorn. It seemed like a nice enough place and very conveniently on Sathorn Road.
    The website has rooms listed as 800-1000 baht a night but online booking sites like priceline have the hotel listed in USD at 19 USD a night.

I have not stayed there..other than short time with grindr tricks and I was wondering if anyone had stayed there? If so comments?
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Registered View Post
    PS is disgusting, at least it was the last time I stayed there close to twenty years ago. Very strong ac was the big attraction. A Canadian guest almost refused to enter, but he was horny and I was handsome.
    I visited the boy twice in different rooms in P.S. and found no fault in both rooms.

The moonhouse restaurant (diagonally opposite Ibis Sathorn) has / used to have (?) rooms upstairs, very basic.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I visited the boy twice in different rooms in P.S. and found no fault in both rooms.

The moonhouse restaurant (diagonally opposite Ibis Sathorn) has / used to have (?) rooms upstairs, very basic.

Thanks for the additional names.

Chandon would be ideal, but their cheaper rooms have no windows. I could easily live with that, but if a full pack of cigarettes had been smoked in the last week , I would not be able to breath, and would have paid for the room and had to go elsewhere.

Issue with some of the other names is that they either are not available online, or do not accept checkins
    After 23:00.

So choice at this point in Malaysia , or boss with its bad reviews, or take a hostel but likely not stay. I snore so
    If would be cruel to other guests.

One final option, seeking christians advice : is there any activity around 1 am or 2 am on a Monday around. Sanamrom? Which particular soi has the best prospects? I could always stay at a short time room, either solo or with whatever comes my way.

Liked

Recent visits to the gay prostitution scene around Saranrom park:
    the number of boys has shrunken over the years and it has all moved to the canal (Klong Lot); with about 10 boys there is no need to spread it out around the palace and Saranrom park.
    It looked promising, you should try your luck.

Years ago, when there was more trade, I went to Ruen Rom Hotel many times.
    It has renovated and changed names to S Hotel and is here:
    https://www.google.co.th/maps/@13.75...4988342,20.79z
    (walking distance from where the boys are, but most were not happy about walking those 500 m, or 1 km if far).