Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal House massage pattaya

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Royal House massage pattaya

You totally (and probably deliberately) misunderstand - its not the age of the punter per se - I only refer to “elderly” because the particular customer under discussion fits the description.

At no point did I say it would be acceptable if he was (say) 35

Liked

OK so it's the act itself.Thanls for the clarification. The problem with Victorian style morals such as yours is that, commendable as they are, someone has to pay for them. Not the moraliser but the supposed 'victim'. A boy can make several hundred baht a night from these activities and often a lot more. 500 baht is not uncommon. If this behaviour which so appals you is stopped, as you would like it so, how is the money the boys (poor boys as you've stated) receive to be replaced. How will they buy food, pay the rent, feed the kids etc if one of their major sources of income is withdrawn on the whims of a western progressive occasional tourist?

3. User who gave Like to post:

llz (March 10th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    A boy can make several hundred baht a night from these activities and often a lot more ...
    And enjoy "the hi-so lifestyle" according to your fellow Stooge

Liked

I assume you have seen this particular guy “in action” as I have?

If so you will have noticed that not all the boys are willing to play his demeaning game - around 50% will come forward to be molested in public whilst the others opt out. Why do you think the others opt-out (assuming it’s not because they are living that hi-so lifestyle we are hearing about and don’t need the money)?

Could it possibly be because they do not regard the activity as some kind of jolly jape as you seem to? That they actually find it humiliating?

As far as I am aware the go-go bars in question do not have a nightly mortality rate of 50% caused by boys starving to death by foregoing their 20B for this particular “activity” and I don’t think my disapproval of it will result in mass hardship as you suggest - not least because things will continue irrespective of my opinion or that of any other “occasional tourist” - and rightly so

Liked

Its not one person doing this. Its most of the customers. Its not 20 baht. Its several hundred baht and it makes the difference beteeen having money and not having it. So where is the replacement money coming from if the activity you find so shocking and offensive ends? This is all about the money?

7. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (March 10th, 2018)

Liked

“Most of the customers”? Are you sure about that - it seems highly improbable - I myself have only seen one guy behave in this manner - and everybody who regularly frequents Sunee knows who I mean - and whilst I accept that others may now be copying him I’d be surprised if “most” are

9. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (March 10th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I myself have only seen one guy behave in this manner - and everybody who regularly frequents Sunee knows who I mean...
    Just a quick point. I'm referring to the guy originally mentioned by lonelywombat - the guy who turns up in Eros every night.

I've never seen anyone "who goes along a line of teenage boys standing at the edge of a stage, masturbating and sucking each one in turn in full view."

"because they are living that hi-so lifestyle"

I was simply repeating the expression the boys use themselves. And as always, I was referring solely to personal experience, not to other bar boys with whom I have had no interaction.

I don't know what their opinion is on anything. And nor am I aware of the lifestyle they lead.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    "because they are living that hi-solifestyle". I was simply repeating the expression the boys use themselves.
    I've always thought you were a complete fool a447, but taking what bar boy tells you at face value elevates even your naivety to a whole new level. However it's of a piece with the unparalleled knowledge and understanding of Thai culture, society and history displayed by you and your fellow Stooges in every post the three of you make

Liked

Let's not get sidetracked Scottish Guy. Where is the replacement money coming from?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Let's not get sidetracked Scottish Guy. Where is the replacement money coming from?
    I don't accept the alleged substantial loss would exist - where's you proof that it would?

You made a statement that most customers are behaving in this way - substantiate it -" I don't belieeeeve it" as Victor would say