Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal House massage pattaya

Banned
    Liked

Re: Royal House massage pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    They are all enjoying the hi-so lifestyle ...
    What a rich fantasy life a447 must have if he believes that a bunch of bar prostitutes, however well remunerated, are enjoying "the hi-so lifestyle". Perhaps he could devote a separate post to describing what he conceives the "hi-so" lifestyle to be. At the very least it includes attending cocktail parties where members of the government and descendants of the royal family (known by their honorific "na Ayutthaya" suffix) are to be found. Ask yourself - how likely is that? On the other hand it's merely another example of the unparalleled understanding of Thai culture, society and politics of the Three Stooges who moderate here

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    An interesting moral point raised most eloquently by Scottish Guy. I'm sure others will take stock of the ethical position regarding prostitution in all its many and varied forms. Thank you for posting.
    And the legal position? Like lese majeste, prostitution is illegal in Thailand yet here we have a Forum wholly devoted to celebrating it

Liked

Far be it for me to try and second guess what lies behind Scottish Guy's strong ethical standpoint. But I think he's saying he doesn't go into go go bars because he doesn't want to see "disgusting behaviour" and also because he can't stand to see the young third world sex workers exploitation. As I said, I for one am glad that strong, paternalistic and old fashioned Victorian morals are still to be found in modern society and here on Sawatdee. His outrage does him credit.

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 24th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Far be it for me to try and second guess what lies behind Scottish Guy's strong ethical standpoint.
    Really? Yet you're on the record claiming to know what posters "really" mean when they make cryptic or ambiguous posts. Do make up your mind

Liked

Banned
    Liked

No point in showing us a GIF that shows rhythmic movements - we already know you're a wanker

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 10th, 2018)

Liked

I’m not “outraged” in the least - just happen to think that an elderly man who goes along a line of teenage boys standing at the edge of a stage, masturbating and sucking each one in turn in full view, and who tips them 20B, demeans himself and shamelessy exploits each boy.

Further, anybody who regards such behaviour as standard is clearly deluding himself and anybody who says it must be ok because the boys are happy (due to their impecunious circumstances) to accept 20B to be molested in public, just leaves me shaking my head in despair at the lack of insight.

Prostitution will always survive as there will always be a market, and it will always be explotative - I fully accept that - but what we dont have to do is to rub the boys noses in it by behaving shamelessly or approving/condoning/making excuses for those who do

10. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (March 10th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks for the clarification Scottish Guy. If I understand you correctly it's the age of the customer you find so disgusting. If a younger man does it it's OK. That's an interesting moral viewpoint to take and one that will no doubt attract interest. How old is the acceptable age for this shameless sexual behaviour? What's the cut off point?

Liked

You totally (and probably deliberately) misunderstand - its not the age of the punter per se - I only refer to “elderly” because the particular customer under discussion fits the description.

At no point did I say it would be acceptable if he was (say) 35

Liked

OK so it's the act itself.Thanls for the clarification. The problem with Victorian style morals such as yours is that, commendable as they are, someone has to pay for them. Not the moraliser but the supposed 'victim'. A boy can make several hundred baht a night from these activities and often a lot more. 500 baht is not uncommon. If this behaviour which so appals you is stopped, as you would like it so, how is the money the boys (poor boys as you've stated) receive to be replaced. How will they buy food, pay the rent, feed the kids etc if one of their major sources of income is withdrawn on the whims of a western progressive occasional tourist?

14. User who gave Like to post:

llz (March 10th, 2018)