Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal House massage pattaya

Liked

Re: Royal House massage pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I have witnessed and commented on that guy's routine many times - however that's not the point - he can do that at any time of his choosing, no "Happy Hour" is involved.
    I had a phone call and 2 emails telling me the bar that serves the draft beer is Winners. The name Eros Blue was taken but not the location.
    last night 3 elderly men came into Winners with 2 x 100 baht notes, requesting 20 baht notes They started to fondle any pretty ones they liked . Then the man mentioned at Eros, came in and moved to his new location and immediately started inviting boys over. Not Happy Hour Sex ,20 baht blowjobs in public? Four of them starting by 9.30 How many more later.
    Happy hour is where the price is reduced to get custom.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

I know what a Happy Hour is LW - my point is that any "elderly man" could sit in any of these downmarket Sunee go-go bars (I've never been in Winners) with a bundle of 20B notes and carry on as you have described at any time they're open - it's not restricted to a certain time frame

Unless of course you prove me wrong by posting a pic of a sign outside e.g. Nice Boys saying NO 20B WANKS BEFORE 8PM/AFTER 9pm

Liked

Well it certainly sounds like a pretty happy hour to me both for the customers and the boys. They love those regulars who give them 20 baht every time they come in, especially if they come in every day.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 19th, 2018), francois (March 24th, 2018)

Liked

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    last night 3 elderly men came into Winners with 2 x 100 baht notes, requesting 20 baht notes They started to fondle any pretty ones they liked .
    Now,now Wombat, someone pointed you out to me the other day in Sunee Plaza and you also fit the description of elderly man.

The men who give tips to the boyz are to be commended, the men that sit on their hands are to be condemned.

fondle - Stroke or caress lovingly or erotically.-

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 7th, 2018), arsenal (March 7th, 2018), pennyboy (March 8th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottishguy
    I have witnessed and commented on that guy's routine many times
    Wow! And according to LonelyWombat (or, as he has been told) that guy is still practicing his routine a decade later!

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 7th, 2018), christianpfc (March 19th, 2018)

Liked

Yes, he is.

And the guys flock to him every night.

After a bit of a grope they are handed their 20 baht - most welcome on a slow night when the bar is devoid of customers.

And much better than the guys who sit with a customer, are groped mercilessly for an hour and don't even get 20 baht.

Next time you are in Eros, ask the boys what they think of him. You won't hear a bad word against him.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 7th, 2018), christianpfc (March 19th, 2018), francois (March 24th, 2018)

Liked

Absolutely.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

On the subject of Dream Boys-do they still have the same nice "mamasan" guy?
    Was there about 3-4 years ago and he was kinda fun. Didn't mind tipping him a bit.
    Also they let their boys come in whenever on different days so if you don't see a stunner
    come back the next night or so...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Now,now Wombat, someone pointed you out to me the other day in Sunee Plaza and you also fit the description of elderly man.

The men who give tips to the boyz are to be commended, the men that sit on their hands are to be condemned.

fondle - Stroke or caress lovingly or erotically.-
    francois I may even be close to your age However Pattaya is the home for most elderly gay gentlemen and it should be noted my friends and i did not notice one man under retirement age in that bar.
    However francois accepts that men who pay 20 baht to jack off in the bar are to be commended. Others should/ must reward some boys even if they do not appeal. It was not noticed you doing that. maybe it is your feeling that others, but not you, should.
    What about the people who visit the bar to look at the talent or to enjoy the draft beer.Will you bring your rule into force by insisting all bar visitors do so.
    Winners has the highest pay for similar work in Pattaya
    I believe Eros smells worse now that before Xmas.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves