Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal House massage pattaya

Liked

Re: Royal House massage pattaya

Marsilius. I paid the same fee and kept the boy for 2 hours. They're all freelance so it's up to them The FEB at Deli Diner remains quite the best in town and at 119 baht is not only amazing value but the perfect start to the day. And now, after writing that I want both sex and breakfast. Haha.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ... I want both sex and breakfast.
    Isaan sausage perhaps?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Marsilius. I paid the same fee and kept the boy for 2 hours. They're all freelance so it's up to them The FEB at Deli Diner remains quite the best in town and at 119 baht is not only amazing value but the perfect start to the day. And now, after writing that I want both sex and breakfast. Haha.
    I fully agree that the full English breakfast for 119 baht at Deli Diner is excellent food and value for money.

And they do a smaller English breakfast at 99 baht.

Try it and enjoy!

Liked

Please remember that prior to having his 119B FEB he's already had his bunghole pounded at a massage shop - he needs all the nutrition he can get after that and a 99B mini breakfast just wouldn't cut it.

I only hope that after a rough sex session at the massage shop there are no beans served with his breakfast - that could end very badly indeed.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Please remember that prior to having his 119B FEB he's already had his bunghole pounded at a massage shop - he needs all the nutrition he can get after that and a 99B mini breakfast just wouldn't cut it.

I only hope that after a rough sex session at the massage shop there are no beans served with his breakfast - that could end very badly indeed.
    If it's bareback that means protein at both ends

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    I thought Arsenal would stop promoting his favourite eatery . Not a good lead from a moderator, whether he is being paid or not
    Right after you will stop to promote Yupins, maybe?

I have no problems with promotion by the way... From moderators as well. Than more we will have updates on "where to eat, where to go, what to watch" - then better.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

7. 8 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 23rd, 2018), bobsaigon2 (February 23rd, 2018), dinagam (February 23rd, 2018), francois (March 3rd, 2018), GWMinUS (February 2nd, 2019), joe552 (February 23rd, 2018), pennyboy (February 23rd, 2018), splinter1949 (February 24th, 2018)

Liked

[QUOTE=Moses;237688]Right after you will stop to promote Yupins, maybe?

I have no problems with promotion by the way... From moderators as well. Than more we will have updates on "where to eat, where to go, what to watch" - then better.[/QUOTE\

SORRY I AM USING ANOTHERS LAPTOP AND CANNOT GET LOWER CASE

I POSTED YUPINS OWN CIRCULAR TO VISITORS.IT INCLUDES DETAILS OF WHATS ON, GROUP BOOKINGS AND OTHER SOCIAL NEWS OF INTEREST TO ME. IT WAS NOT MY ENDORSEMENT OF YUPINS BUT HIS WORDS, FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MORE THAN HAPPY HOUR MEALS,HAPPY HOURS RENTALS AND HAPPY HOURS SEX.

MOSES MIGHT LIKE TO POST THE DATE I LAST POSTED YUPINS NEWSLETEER
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

I find LW's "promotions" interesting but I wish he'd post details of venues offering "Happy Hour Sex"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I find LW's "promotions" interesting but I wish he'd post details of venues offering "Happy Hour Sex"
    The first one is in Sunee near the western end where an overweight guy goes in with 200 baht in 20 and masturbate about 10 boys each night.Is That Eros? Still at it I am told. Then in Nice Boys similar he calls boys off stage and he masturbates or sucks them for the same price.My friend was in last night what was old Euro boys bar, {that offers 79 baht draught beer} where the guy sitting next to him changed 200 baht into 20s for the same reason
    Undoubtedly your Scottish heart must be beating madly at 3 bars in Sunee offering Happy Hour Sex
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

I have witnessed and commented on that guy's routine many times - however that's not the point - he can do that at any time of his choosing, no "Happy Hour" is involved.