FAQ & Help
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Royal House massage pattaya

Liked

Re: Royal House massage pattaya

Deleted

Liked

Traditional Thai massage of one to two hours duration usually cost from 200-400B. All masseurs, both ladies and men have shown gratitude whenever I tip them 100B.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Your right francois, I don’t know what he expected for certain, but judging by his reaction he seemed surprised and insisted I return. How much does one tip for a Thai massage ordinarily?
    In a tourist area - anything you’re foolish enough to give as almost everyone over-tips. Outside that narrow range (and I’m quoting Thais with whom I might go to non-erotic massage) 100 baht if you’re the foreigner paying. Thais themselves will tip less than that. I had coffee yesterday with a middle-aged Thai who had just returned from Pattaya where he had had a massage. He complained that the boy kept touching him up and he had keep telling the boy off. I think he tipped him 50 baht

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    In a tourist area - anything you’re foolish enough to give as almost everyone over-tips. Outside that narrow range (and I’m quoting Thais with whom I might go to non-erotic massage) 100 baht if you’re the foreigner paying. Thais themselves will tip less than that. I had coffee yesterday with a middle-aged Thai who had just returned from Pattaya where he had had a massage. He complained that the boy kept touching him up and he had keep telling the boy off. I think he tipped him 50 baht
    Rubbish. If you've been to Thailand, or as you claimed, lived in Thailand for thirty years, you'd know that Thai service workers are lot more careful and subtle with Thai customers and the Thai masseur wouldn't dare "feel up" a customer who wasn't interested. Even if he did, he certainly wouldn't need to be told off more than once. The way they would do it (either to indicate a willingness to provide special services or a desire to receive them) is through banter. It's part of the fun and can be very erotic.

As for how much Thais tip, it varies, just as it does with farang customers although I would say most Thais I've hung out with have been quite generous. Bear in mind that there's also a fair amount of showing off in their tipping culture. Needless to say that service workers are always playing their customers off each other in terms who's the more generous in the hopes of extracting a bigger tip from their current customer.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Eddie (February 18th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    christian?! why is it outrageous. He quoted what his services would cost upfront. Wasnt out to cheat or entrap the customer.
    No cheating or entrapment, just too expensive for my taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by VancBCMan View Post
    ... Royal House...I was shown the price list. 400 for massage and 1300 tip for "special service".
    When I can get a boy to come to my room for 1000, why would I go to a massage place and pay 400 + 1300?

"Nobody out in front of the business" is spreading. Yesterday night, Royal House (used to have staff sitting outside), Helios (never had staff outside as long as I remember), and even Kawaii boys had nobody outside.

7. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (February 9th, 2019)

Liked

Why should they sit outside waiting for you to show up? It's 36 degrees. Choice of 9 boys at 4.15 this afternoon.

And my lovely masseur and I couldnt help enjoying the hysterical Thai laughter coming from the adjoining room so I think Brad the Impala was there. If only, eh! Brad?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Rubbish. If you've been to Thailand, or as you claimed, lived in Thailand for thirty years,
    Well that is a very interesting comment Sglad. In fact it made me draw up a list of some of Frequents more prolific posting times in the last few weeks.

THAI TIME.................. NEW YORK TIME
    Jan 30 0354 - 0400...... 1554 - 1600
    1 Feb. 0410 - 0445...... 1610 - 1645
    3 Feb. 0406 - 0907...... 1606 - 2107
    4 Feb. 0249 - 0332....... 1429 - 1532
    5 Feb. 0320 - 0852....... 1520 - 2052
    6 Feb. 0231 - 0345...... 1431 - 1545
    8 Feb. 0424 - 0650....... 1624 - 1850

WELL WELL....can’t you sleep frequent?

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (February 9th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Why should they sit outside waiting for you to show up? It's 36 degrees. Choice of 9 boys at 4.15 this afternoon.
    Because I'm very reluctant to go into a shop to have look at the available boys, and having to make up an excuse if none of them is to my taste*. Most other places (the one at the back entrance of Tuk-Com, the one on the North side of Tuk-Com, the one a block South) have their boys sitting outside, regardless of temperature, and I make detours so I can walk past to see if there is new talent, without commitment from my side or expectation from the boys' side.

My preferences are: boys sitting outside >> boys sitting inside > choosing from pictures.

*Which is the most probable outcome. In that case I would say: I'm looking for A, but he is not in. I don't even have to lie, I can use name of the massage boy I had in Yangon in Dec 2017 and whose shop closed and whom I have been asking for in all massage places in Yangon and Mandalay that I passed.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Well that is a very interesting comment Sglad.
    Plenty of other examples where he's been caught out. One classic is where he, who claims to be a 30-year-resident of Thailand and frequent visitor to Silom Soi 4, said that the boys working in that soi are looking for sex with Asians and those looking for sex with non-Asians work in Soi Twilight. What a load of crap.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Eddie (February 18th, 2019), gerefan2 (February 11th, 2019)