Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Royal House massage pattaya

Liked

Re: Royal House massage pattaya

Outrageous prices and business practice, good for you to walk away!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

christian?! why is it outrageous. He quoted what his services would cost upfront. Wasnt out to cheat or entrap the customer.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Impulse (January 31st, 2019)

Liked

You guys that are into hairy asses are ruining it for the rest of us. They think that’s what we like. Puke.

I’ve yet to meet one this trip that shaves down there, and I’m into twinks.

Makes me appreciate my boy friend who has a remarkable ass and keeps it shaved without me telling him.

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 1st, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    . . . To compensate for the damage he had done to his under-carriage, he, thankfully, made up for it on his rear, which was gloriously hairy . . .
    [Partial quote from post #118]
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    You guys that are into hairy asses are ruining it for the rest of us . . .
    Guilty as charged on the first count M’lud.

Well, I definitely have a predilection for hairy lads rocket but, more often than not, I have trouble finding my preferred type, so do tell where you are meeting all these magnificently hairy lads.

Although hairy is my ideal type, that’s not to say I would turn down a clean shaven lad, but given the choice, I would choose the hairy one, all other things being equal. I do not ask in advance if they are hairy or clean shaven, my Thai is simply not good enough. But hairy legs or facial hair can, sometimes, be a good enough indication of what joys are hidden below.

But I plead not guilty on the second count of ruining it for others.

Whenever this subject comes up, I find I am always in the minority, at least on this forum. In bygone years, when I’ve met up with an ‘old flame’, all too frequently I have been disappointed to find that their well remembered wild and luscious man garden has been mowed within a millimetre of its life.

When I asked why they had shaved, the usual answer is, “Customer no like” to which I probably replied, in a whining, desperate tone, “But this customer l-i-i-i-i-i-i-ke”.

But each to his own, as they say.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Impulse (February 1st, 2019)

Liked

Yes, to each their own Jelly Bean. Nee, the skinny little guy at Eros is very hairy. But maybe you like the entire area hairy and not just the most private of private areas. If that’s the case then many of the boys I meet are not that hairy.

The first thing I look at is their legs, and facial hair like you say, another sign.

I made the mistake of giving a message boy my face book , now he keeps messaging me complaining he has no customers. Not only was he hairy but he used a condom for oral.

I’ve been sick as a dog the last few days but managed to get out and find Royal House. I would never had known it existed if not for this thread. It was just getting dark and there was only one thug like guy out front. I’ll definitely go there when feeling better.

Liked

Sorry to read you’ve been sick as a dog, rocket. I wish you a speedy recovery.

I would however be interested to read about your experience at Royal House massage if and when you are well enough to pay it a visit. If the masseurs are not to your taste, don’t forget about Helios Massage, a nearby massage parlour, recommended by newalaan2 in his post #129 dated March 24, 2018 the relevant part of which I quote below.

I never got around to visiting Helios, so I would be interested in reading your account if you happen to have the time to make full use of its . . . er . . . em . . . facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    . . . Anyway just to advise that the same type of man-boys at Royal House are also available round at Helios Massage (formerly Blue House) just down the soi from Tuk Com. The attraction might be for some (given Jellybean's experience at Royal House) is that they have good in-room shower cubicles with shampoo/soap etc and hot/cold water as their standard room so no valuables security concerns. They do have some kind of piped music as I remember but if you have music on your phone or MP3 they are quite happy for you to put it on speaker, and as noted by Jellybean it does add to the relaxing atmosphere during the main massage for me.
    [Partial quote from post #129]
    The full post can be seen at: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...pattaya/page13

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 2nd, 2019)

Liked

Thank you Jellybean for the get well. I felt a bit better today and would have gone inside Royal House but no one was outside but the guy in charge.

So I decided on a sure thing and went to the massage place where they wear orange on the side of Tukom. There was my cute Ooga booga boy with the Bowl hair cut. He looks like he could be the last boy in the Amazon Forest who has not seen civilization yet.

I like to fantasize that he and I are the only ones in the jungle and we take care of each other. Like Jungle Story but of course he’s older than the one in the movie. But this time I wanted the massage to last a bit and not get into the real fun right away.

I had just seen him a week ago and after almost completing the leg part he saw how excited I was and asked me what I wanted. I asked him how much he wanted and he said 2,000. Being the shrewdest negotiator I offered 1,500 and away we went. It was wonderful, but that was last week. This time he completed the massage and that was it! The time was almost up
    And I just had a regular massage, very erotic but still kind of ordinary. I’m surprised he wasn’t interested in receiving a large tip, which I was prepared to give him. All he expected was the 200 or 300 tip. I gave 500 because of the eroticness of it.

Maybe it was because there was someone else getting a massage in the room that he was reluctant to do more but I’m used to more eagerness to obtain some cash. I was surprised. Maybe the tube of ky scared him off, I don’t know. Next time I’ll have to tell him what we’re going to do beforehand, like half a massage and then fun.

Of course these places have signs saying no sex, so maybe this guy isn’t used to it and really only gave ordinary massages, but I find that hard to believe.

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 8th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post

And I just had a regular massage, very erotic but still kind of ordinary. I’m surprised he wasn’t interested in receiving a large tip, which I was prepared to give him. All he expected was the 200 or 300 tip. I gave 500 because of the eroticness of it.
    How did you know that 200 or 300 was all he expected? Good that you gave him 500.

Liked

Your right francois, I don’t know what he expected for certain, but judging by his reaction he seemed surprised and insisted I return. How much does one tip for a Thai massage ordinarily?

Liked

Opinions vary, considerably. But my estimate is a minimum tip is equal to the fee paid to the house for the massage.

16. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (February 11th, 2019)