Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Royal House massage pattaya

Liked

Re: Royal House massage pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    . . . Thanks to Jellybean for his 'detailed' Royal House visit, over at Gay Thailand there are tons of massage shop reviews but only very few here, I know many here do use the massage shops so it's good to get recent updates. Anyway just to advise that the same type of man-boys at Royal House are also available round at Helios Massage (formerly Blue House) just down the soi from Tuk Com. The attraction might be for some (given Jellybean's experience at Royal House) is that they have good in-room shower cubicles with shampoo/soap etc and hot/cold water as their standard room so no valuables security concerns. They do have some kind of piped music as I remember but if you have music on your phone or MP3 they are quite happy for you to put it on speaker, and as noted by Jellybean it does add to the relaxing atmosphere during the main massage for me.
    Thanks for letting me know about Helios Massage, newalaan2. I wish I had received your advice earlier, as I passed by Helios one afternoon, a day or two after, my visit to Royal House Massage. I was in the area carrying out my research on possible condo rentals for next year, which I shall write about on another topic. Had I known the masseurs were similar to Royal House, I would have definitely popped in. But I have made a mental note to try it out on a future visit.

I did not however return to Royal House and choose another masseur, who may not have been as good, as the previous masseur. I had convinced myself that I could not ignore my first masseur, who despite his er . . . em . . . hot dog, had actually performed very well. So, me being an inveterate fence sitter, I chose instead the easy option and ‘phoned a regular masseur from the Boyz Town area and invited him to my hotel. He may also pop up to Bangkok to see one one last time before I leave for home. He has come up to see me on past occasions; we are currently trying to sort out a plan.

And you were right to highlight the ‘detailed’ nature of my original report, newalaan2. This was mentioned at my final dinner in Pattaya on Saturday night. I should therefore like to apologise to you and the other members for getting rather carried away and being a little bit too explicit.

It has been my practice when going to massage parlours not to take my watch or mobile telephone, or more money than I will actually need, as mentioned at post #106. So I did not have my mobile telephone with me. I could have enquired if my masseur had a smart phone, which played music, but, in truth, I never thought to ask.

However, the subject of no background music in massage parlours has reminded me of an incident which occurred back in 2015, which I posted about when I was writing a series of massage parlour reviews. It was included on the Bangkok Massage Venues topic at post #8. I was referring to my visit to V Club 7 on Soi Phaholyothin 7, Soi Ari 4, Bangkok

This is an extract from my 2015 post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    V Club 7
    Soi Phaholyothin 7, Soi Ari 4

. . . I then made the mistake of commenting on the lack of background music as it seemed eerily quiet. Then I heard him fumble for something and thought, oh-no he's going to play music from his mobile 'phone! I then tried, in vain, to persuade him that it was not a problem, no music was ok. But he persisted and played Thai music at a volume that would have been suitable in a nightclub, not the small confines of a massage room where the customer is supposed to be chilled out and relaxed. Of course I was expecting soft, relaxing music, the sort normally associated with massage joints. So I was anything but relaxed and it was my own fault . . .
    The moral of the above story is to learn how to say in Thai, “The music is too heavy, play something lighter and more relaxing please.”

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 31st, 2018)

Liked

Can I suggest this music might be apposite - assuming you can get your massage boy of choice to play along:

Liked

The above post seems to be missing something. Did you not notice that?

Liked

Given you lifestyle choice and sexual proclivities (which you boast about at every opportunity), I fail to understand why you feel unable to talk freely about certain body parts.

Is it some kind of guilt or self-loathing?

Whilst not my main profession, I'm a qualified counsellor and hypnotherapist - maybe I could help you.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post

"Look at the size of that hole...."

Lol

Liked

"I'll have to stitch it up in the morning"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    . . . The moral of the above story is to learn how to say in Thai, “The music is too heavy, play something lighter and more relaxing please.”
    After I ended post #131 with the final sentence, as posted above, I have been flooded, absolutely flooded with PMs asking me what is the Thai translation. I mentioned it to a Thai friend during the week and he provided me with one alternative version, which I have reproduced below:

pleeng siang-dang mâak chûai lên pleeng bao bao bèep pàwn-klaai nói kráp

Literally - Music loud very help play music quiet type relax little – but meaning roughly as in my quoted bold text above.

We met for lunch today and I impressed him by repeating it to him in Thai. But given the appalling state of my memory, I’ll probably have forgotten it by next week. When it comes to learning Thai, I seem to have a memory like a sieve.

Disclaimer
    A humongous degree of artistic license was used in the drafting of the above post.

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 31st, 2018)

Liked

Hi Jellybean, an idea just came to mind.
    You could ask your friends to whisper the above phrase into your mobile phone voice recorder. The next time you visit a massage parlour play the recording to the masseur. Choose from the most sultry voice which could turn on the mood for the masseur. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Hi Jellybean, an idea just came to mind.
    You could ask your friends to whisper the above phrase into your mobile phone voice recorder. The next time you visit a massage parlour play the recording to the masseur. Choose from the most sultry voice which could turn on the mood for the masseur. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
    Well, thank you kindly for your idea, dinagam. And how very true, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Yours is certainly a much better idea than taking a CD player into the massage parlour with my own choice of music, as suggested by one wag by PM.

I could, of course, simply practise the Thai sentence and various other options before entering the massage room.

For example, also back in 2015, I commented on one massage room with no music, but it had a very loud ticking clock, which I found very distracting. With the constant, tick, tock, tick, tock sounds, I felt like I was being subjected to a form of psychological sound torture. Well, okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but if members won’t allow me to say it was 'torture', how about I say it was disturbing and was interfering with my ability to relax? I hope that is more acceptable.

So now perhaps I should also practise saying: Please remove the battery from the clock.

chûai tâwt bèt-dtee-rîi àwk-jàak naa-lí-gaa nói kráp

Goodness. The list is endless. On second thoughts, next time I think I had better just grin and bear it and suffer in silence. Stiff upper lip and all that, eh?

Liked

First time posting on this site.
    Thanks to all who've shared their experiences.
    After reading this thread, I visited Royal House today (Jan 21).

The directions to get there in this thread were perfect.

Here is my experience....
    I got there around 2pm, hoping to get a massage.
    There were only 3 guys there at the time. The host said there maybe more guys later, but not sure.

I was shown the price list. 400 for massage and 1300 tip for "special service".
    I only wanted massage, no special service for tip of 500.

I selected the great looking guy who was there at the time.
    His response to the host was that the tip would be 1000, not any less.
    I said I would come back later.

Unfortunately, I had not read the last couple of pages on this post, otherwise would have gone to Helios down the Soi.

13. 4 Users gave Like to post:

francois (January 21st, 2019), Jellybean (January 21st, 2019), Moses (January 21st, 2019), splinter1949 (January 23rd, 2019)