Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal House massage pattaya

Banned
    Liked

Re: Royal House massage pattaya

If I can interpolate my own experience from this afternoon. I popped into one of my favourite haunts in the Surawong/Silom/Sathorn area where a number of guys performed or had performed on them (or both) sexual acts in public for a miserable 0 baht ie. just for the hell of it. I think hanging around with a hard-on is certainly expecting/demanding; whether they found it demeaning or not I cannot say, but I had a good time

Liked

In my opinion it demeans the customer behaving in such a way and it certainly demeans me as I am forced to watch it!

Years ago I stopped going into the Golden Cock because of the sexual acts taking place in public. I really don't want to be compelled to see some repulsive farang with his todger out getting it wanked or slobbered over by 2 or 3 sex workers. You can't look in their direction and you cant look away either because the place is/was extensively mirrored.

Incidentally, the mirrors are/were so manky I had to bring a bottle of Windex and a chamois leather with me so I could get a better view ..................

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 11th, 2018), frequent (March 10th, 2018)

Liked

All of them?

Liked

No - some of the mirrors were mankier than others - thanks for asking

Liked

All of the activities?

Liked

Because through all the guff and puff my basic question to you remains unanswered Scottish Guy. Where is the replacement money the boys get from these activities coming from if these activities stop?

Liked

For the second and last time - your point is moot as I do not accept the loss of a 20B tip from what I suggest is a tiny minority of degenerates who wish to wank and suck a line of boys off in full view of "decent" customers would cause any boy to starve to death or be evicted from their loom.

I simply reject your assertion that the practice is widespread - that 'everybody's doing it' as the song goes, and that boys are making hundreds of Baht per night from it - I think you're fantasising (and rather unhealthily at that) - so I'm not going to waste my time answering your ludicrous question.

In your increasingly pathetic attempts to get one over on me you were not even able to stay away as you indicated (your very first post after your unsustainable "hiatus" was directed at me was it not?) and it seems to me you have finally flipped altogether

9. User who gave Like to post:

lonelywombat (March 11th, 2018)

Liked

Well that IS an answer. Your viewpoint got clouded as you moved from aggravated discussion into full blown Scottish Guy mode. You know what I mean. So it's only the public sucking you find repellent. A clear answer. Thanks for the clarification. Amd thanks for posting.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Because through all the guff and puff my basic question to you remains unanswered Scottish Guy. Where is the replacement money the boys get from these activities coming from if these activities stop?
    Why should anyone care? None of us are responsible for the decisions others make about how they will earn a living. It’s not as if there aren’t other jobs they could do

Liked

Re "Royal House Massage" near Tuk Com I made my 1st visit there in 5 years, recently.
    Nine boys presented themselves while I looked at the menu.
    I opted for the Cream Massage @Bt 450/1 hour.
    The Mamassan muttered some vague words into my ear which included 'special' and 'thousand'.
    Then I had to chose from all the smiling faces and different body types; all at least 20 years old and a few very close to their second score, a few well built, a few medium and 2 slim.
    I opted for the tall, slim, smiling 'Gan'.
    While going to the stairway I noticed a sweating hulk lifting a weight in a small gym.
    He obviously had no interest in joining the line-up for me.
    These well-built guys often have a dedicated customer base.
    Gan turned out to be handsome, a little hairy and very much a 'man' and a very NICE man.
    When trying to pay in the office after a very satisfying hour I proffered a Thousand Baht Note.
    The reaction was similar to handing a shopkeeper in London a Scottish 20 pound note in terms of reaction.
    The Mamasson repaired to the reception in search of 'change' among the Boys but as she had gone to the Goat House for wool she was back quickly with the non-negotiable 1000.
    I cobbled together 430 baht which appeared to satisfied her.
    Gan did ok out of the incident.
    I will be back.
    You know the moment you enter that generations if Males have enjoyed themselves there.

13. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 11th, 2018), Asia Traveler (March 12th, 2018), christianpfc (March 19th, 2018), Jellybean (March 12th, 2018)