Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burgers at Tinnies

Liked

Burgers at Tinnies

Michael, the enterprising Australian owner of Tinnies Pie Shop in Jomtien, has recently added a burger to his menu. It consists of 150g of good-quality minced beef in a soft bun with fried egg, crispy bacon, cheese, caramelised onions, beetroot and pineapple slices, lettuce and tomato. It's a meal in itself. Add barbecue sauce as required. The price is 349 baht. I've had it several times and find it consistently delicious, the best burger in Pattaya for my money.

Similar Threads:

Liked

Re: Burgers at Tinnies

Sounds like a burger to die for!

3. User who gave Like to post:

snotface (February 6th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    Michael, the enterprising Australian owner of Tinnies Pie Shop in Jomtien, has recently added a burger to his menu. It consists of 150g of good-quality minced beef in a soft bun with fried egg, crispy bacon, cheese, caramelised onions, beetroot and pineapple slices, lettuce and tomato. It's a meal in itself. Add barbecue sauce as required. The price is 349 baht. I've had it several times and find it consistently delicious, the best burger in Pattaya for my money.
    I got quite an erection there, snotface, what with "buns" being gay slang for buttocks, and the thought of some "minced" beef slipped between soft buns - ooh I came over all aquiver. I usually pay more than 349 baht for that sort of thing

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    Lol, pineapple, beetroot and a fried egg, you must be a Brit..........Only real beef burger is @ Arno’s Terminal 21 and the best!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Khor tose (February 6th, 2019), TaoR (February 6th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Lol, pineapple, beetroot and a fried egg, you must be a Brit..........Only real beef burger is @ Arno’s Terminal 21 and the best!
    I've tried Arno's and prefer the burger at Tinnies. Tastes differ. Give it a try and see what you think.

Liked

Something about a food recommendation from a contributor named Snotface makes my stomach churn a bit

9. 6 Users gave Like to post:

francois (February 6th, 2019), gerefan2 (February 6th, 2019), Khor tose (February 6th, 2019), lonelywombat (February 7th, 2019), paperboy (February 6th, 2019), Smiles (February 6th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent
    ".. I got quite an erection there, snotface ... "
    Excellent .... at least we now know what gives you one. I have been worried about your possible 'down there' puritanism for some years now.

As for Snotface: "Beetroot"? That's more aquivering than snot.
    But overall -- not having downed a burger there -- Tinnies is a delight indeed.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Expensive for the burger compared with other places.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    Expensive for the burger compared with other places.
    There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey.

John Ruskin

13. User who gave Like to post:

snotface (February 7th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    "Beetroot"?
    Beetroot in burgers seems to be an Australian thing. I noticed it a lot when I was in Australia last year. Along with the pineapple slice it adds a sweet contrast to the other burger flavours. I'm fine with that, but I can see how it might horrify some 'real beef' purists.

15. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (February 7th, 2019)