List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boris and arsenal - a secret tryst?

Liked

Re: Boris and arsenal - a secret tryst?

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post
    Why only the BBC --- is ITV squeaky clean? Having worked for ITV, I can answer my own question -- NO.
    Well, from what we and the world already knows, the BBC seem to have had almost a monopoly on employing and hiding a particular type of pervert within their ranks - but if you can point to similar cases to Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, and Stuart Hall (to name but 3) within ITV I'm sure you'd be performing a public service

Liked

Do not point to anyone unless convicted or already acused. For example Bill Cosby is ok. For a good laugh go on to YouTube and watch Eddie Murphy's acceptance speech for the Mark Twain award.

Banned
    Liked

Why only the BBC --- is ITV squeaky clean? Having worked for ITV, I can answer my own question -- NO.
    According to the #BlackFrocksMatter branch of the Lesbian Thought Police that means you should stop watching ITV immediately. In this story in the New Yorker, it's suggested food critics should stop reviewing restaurants where there's been an accusation (not proof, accusation) of sexual harassment

Liked

Well I went into a restaurant last month and got crabs..... I feel a campaign coming on

Liked

Well, one only has to look at a list of ITV programmes, both past and current........

The 10 Percenters (1994–1996) (Eh, what is it they say about the percentage of gay guys in society?)
    The Adventures of Sir Lance-a-lot (1956–1957). I've added a couple of hyphens to throw some light on the type of adventures.
    The Buccaneers (1956–1957) - 'When riding a pirate do you hang onto his buccaneers or his buccan shoulders?'
    The Count of Monte Cristo (1956) "Well counting up, I'd say that my bill for a night out in Jomtein came to 4,000 baht. Off fees are a tad steep these days," said Monty.
    A Country Practice (various ITV regions between 1982 and 1999). We're all familiar with the occasional defendant for whom his favoured country practice is a 'no-no'!
    The Gay Cavalier (1957). "Right, lads, never mind Cromwell, who wants to see a real roundhead?"
    Get a Grip (2007. "Brother Alfonso, is that a holy order or an invitation?"
    Golden Balls (2007–2009)
    I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (ITV & ITV2 2002–present) "Why did I ever agree to meet Savile for dinner in the mortuary at Stoke Mandeville?"
    Judge (G)rinder (2014–present)
    Little Boy Blue (2017) Eh, no, let's not go there.
    Never the Twain (1981-1991) "Are you telling me that he failed to make his 'Mark' on Tom and Huck?"
    Odd Man Out (1977)
    Odd One In (2010-2011)
    Please Sir! (1968–1972) "Please sir, can you stop doing that?"
    Police Camera Action! (ITV & ITV4 1994–2010) They've caught up with sir (above)
    The Prisoner (1967–1968, remake 2009) The conclusion to the two above.
    The Protectors (1972–1974) Saga of life in a Durex factory.
    Queenie's Castle (1970-1972) Cafe Royale, Pattaya, (circa Ian and Robbie)!!
    Rising Damp (1974-1978, repeated on ITV3) Comes to us all, dear, time for another prostate examination!
    The Second Coming (2003) Show-off!
    The Secret Service (1969) "In addition to booking an early morning call and the continental breakfast, would sir like to avail himself of our Secret Service?"
    Splash! (2013–14) Pass the Kleenex.
    Staying Alive (1996-1997) 'Use a 'johnny'
    Through the Keyhole (ITV 1987–1995 & 2013–present, Sky One 1996, BBC 1997–2008) - "While you're getting your key out, watch how accurately I can ejaculate."
    Torchy the (assault and) Battery Boy (1960-1961)
    Ultimate Force (2002-2008, repeated on ITV4 & CBS Action) (remind you of anyone on this board)?
    Upstairs, Downstairs (ITV 1971–1975; remake, BBC One 2010–2012) Featuring the Queen Mum's favourite 'but'ler, Backstairs Billy! More up than down, I hear.
    The Vice (1999–2003)
    Whiplash (1960–1961)
    The Whole 19 Yards (2010), Not fisting, but jogging!!
    The XYY Man (1976) The sequel is out next week: the KY Jellybaby.

That's it, I'm off to bed!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    The 10 Percenters (1994–1996) (Eh, what is it they say about the percentage of gay guys in society?)
    It depends on who "they" are. If it's the realists then it's one in twenty ie. 5%. That's the generally accepted statistic for the exclusively gay. It only increases when you start including bisexuals, which is why the lobbyists absolutely love talking about that non-existent thing, the "LGBTQI community". What they don't mention is their total betrayal of the "B" component, since same-sex marriage only caters for one spouse at a time, and fairly obviously a bisexual should have the right to be married to a man and a woman at the same time. Kinsey's statistics largely focus on same sex activity, which is not the same as either "gay" or "bisexual" and gave a high reading of 37%. That includes "fooling around" in the dorm at Eton

Liked

Frequent wrote.
    "that non-existent thing, the "LGBTQI community"

Exactly. It exists in the same way as unicorns and mermaids.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Exactly. It exists in the same way as unicorns and mermaids.
    And SGT Moderators' knowledge of Thailand

Liked

"Alright A447."
    "Gday Arsenal."
    "Ere, Frequent days we don't know nothing about Thailand."
    "That's rubbish. We know loads."
    "Yea, loads."
    "What's Tie Land?"
    "Dunno, similar to Sockshop I s'pose.
    "Yea."

Liked

In the scenario above, why is Arsenal talking in the style of Ronnie Kray?