List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris and arsenal - a secret tryst?

Banned
    Liked

Boris and arsenal - a secret tryst?

arsenal proudly proclaims himself to be British. Did the British Foreign Secretary hint at a meeting with him earlier this month? "As I have just discovered we have more than a million who go to Thailand every year", Boris said, "where ... they get up to the most eye-popping things". I eagerly await the #BlackFrocksMatter brigade's statement on this revelation. Mind you, I've always though Pattaya to be the ideal setting for a very down-market version of Terence Rattigan's Separate Tables. At least many of its denizens can now find new places to holiday and fresh occupations, courtesy of Oxfam

Liked

Re: Boris and arsenal - a secret tryst?

Liked

Most ironic moment of the week :

Spectacularly unaware BBC interviewer vigorously harassing Oxfam representative - "So you can't give me an assurance there are no sexual predators within your organisation?"

One of those instances when you really wanted to shout at the telly (kinda like any time Boris the Bumbling Buffoon appears)

4. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 17th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

You mean there are sexual predators currently in the BBC?

Liked

Assuming that your comment is not made with your tongue firmly in your cheek -

You mean you don't know that a person I believe is still their highest paid "entertainer" has been accused of multiple instances of predatory behaviour?

bbcevans.jpg

- not to mention that historical BBC sexual predators who were finally exposed (Saville, Harris, Hall et al - and I mention only the most notorious, there's several more "lesser known" ones ) had all been shielded for decades by the organisaton.

Could the BBC give an assurance that there are not sexual predators within its organisation"? Given their history of colluding in covering up sexual predation of the very worst kind, you don't see the irony?

Liked

Is arsenal about to "out" Boris on the BBC? Or have I missed the point of the thread again?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Hopefully the latter - the thought that Arsenal and Boris may have had a shag in the past is just too horrific to contemplate.

I've heard about rich toffs like Boris occasionally fancying a bit of rough trade though, so that could explain it

9. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (February 17th, 2018)

Liked

Can't wait to see how this thread develops. You should probably look away now Francois.

11. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (February 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Most ironic moment of the week :

Spectacularly unaware BBC interviewer vigorously harassing Oxfam representative - "So you can't give me an assurance there are no sexual predators within your organisation?"

One of those instances when you really wanted to shout at the telly (kinda like any time Boris the Bumbling Buffoon appears)
    I agree SG. I watched the same interview, and as the naive question was asked, I thought: what a bloody silly question. How on earth can anyone give that kind of assurance. It's like asking the Pope if he can give an assurance that every altar boys is now safe in the sacristy, or asking the the late Baden-Powell, whether he expected all boy scouts to make it through adolescence with their woggles intact!

It's like the CRB (as was) - now called the DBS - checks that teachers, and all who care for the young or vulnerable go though before being appointed to a post. All it really means is that up until that date there has been no relevant offending recorded. It offers no guarantee that the applicant is averse to improper thoughts and deeds. There are no guarantees where humanity is concerned.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 18th, 2018), BenCH (February 18th, 2018), snotface (February 17th, 2018)

Liked

Exactly - it's the ones who have so far escaped detection we need to worry about - not those already convicted and whom we know about