List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage place open around one or two in the morning, Bangkok, Silom or sathorn preferred

Liked

Massage place open around one or two in the morning, Bangkok, Silom or sathorn preferred

Looking for a “massage” place open really late, as I would prefer to arrive around one in the morning .

By massage, I prefer a old hero kind of place, where everything is included, at a fixed specified minimum tip. By everything — I am not looking for manual release.

Prefer athletic younger guys, by younger I mean under 25, preferably 18-21. Good if he has been to a gym or plays sports, too much if he can enter into a bodybuilding competition.

Thank you

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Massage place open around one or two in the morning, Bangkok, Silom or sathorn preferred

The 2 in soi Hotmail are likely the best bet-for time only, not necessarily for quality. reportedly there are now 2 on soi 4/Silom, but this soi mostly also closes sharp at 2.00.
    See on travelgayasia.com or the recent new blog from div.madman (bkkmassages.wordpress) for listings-most advertise they close by 22/23-thats 'last orders''. Some say they open 24 hrs (mostly becse they have several boys sleeping in the house)-this will likely only mean someone has to be woken up by that time.

Liked

Re: Massage place open around one or two in the morning, Bangkok, Silom or sathorn preferred

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    The 2 in soi Hotmail are likely the best bet-for time only, not necessarily for quality. reportedly there are now 2 on soi 4/Silom, but this soi mostly also closes sharp at 2.00.
    See on travelgayasia.com or the recent new blog from div.madman (bkkmassages.wordpress) for listings-most advertise they close by 22/23-thats 'last orders''. Some say they open 24 hrs (mostly becse they have several boys sleeping in the house)-this will likely only mean someone has to be woken up by that time.
    The last point infringes one of the 2 main precepts of Thaiboyland Law;
    "Thou shalt not get between a Thaiboy and his sleep"
    You all know the other one;
    "Thou shalt not get between a Thaiboy and his food"
    But good luck anyway.

Liked

There's one more 'law."

Never disturb a Thai boy's elaborate hair-style.

For this purpose always have him adopt the doggy position.

Liked

Since your metamorphosis into a power bottom I assumed that "doggy" would be your default position anyway and that you view the boy banging away behind you via a strategically placed mirror?

I know it works for me, and I'm just an amateur

Liked

My role as a bottom - power or otherwise - is restricted more or less to Thailand.

I'm actually a power top at home.

Ah, the joys of being versatile!

I highly recommend it.

Liked

Well I've heard of having a double life, but you're taking it to extremes

8. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (February 18th, 2018)

Liked

If you're desperate Frequent will service almost any sexual perversion for the price of a cheap bottle of whiskey. And he keeps twilight hours.

Liked

My excuse will be that I have never tasted whiskey far less been tempted to actually buy what is a pale imitation of the real thing - but I concede it might be an apposite product for giving away

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Can't really recommend BBB Inn since their resident Viet boys left but they offer massages.
    Perhaps one there would suit you?