Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bye Bye Thailand

No sex in Rio..really?!?!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I don't think he'll leave me though. He loves me too much, and I treat him too well, plus have raised his desire, ambitions and possibilities for this life immensely. That's not exactly something you forget. Besides, he blames himself for me going blind, so that somewhat helps too, as crude as it sounds.
    A heady mixture of guilt and greed - the ideal basis for a successful long-term relationship

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Since this particular forum is currently all but dead in terms of posts, it's seems that many agree with your addition even if they disagree about the cock,bum, and weather.

I guess that's what happens when prolific contributors profiles are marked "banned" and/or they seem to have been chased away because the board censors disapprove of the content or can't handle (richly deserved) criticism
    Now, dinnae fash yersel*, as they are apt to say all too frequently on Outlander**, scottish-guy, you have bigger fish to fry than to be worrying about the posting figures on Sawatdee. After all, that’s what our stipendiary moderator, arsenal, is paid to do.

Anyway, don’t you have a visiting boyfriend to look after? Unless the wee blighter has left you high‘n’dry and been tempted across to the posh-side by you-know-who at the prospect of triangular cut cucumber & chive sandwiches and home-made scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam. Mmmm . . . yum, yum.

Heavens! Put our minds at rest and tell us it’s not true.

And, ever mindful of the beady-eye possessed by one of our most esteemed members, I speak of course of françois, I had better move on swiftly to say something on topic.

I am green with envy vnman at your decision to visit Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and some other Latin American countries. Back in the ‘90s when I had a couple of Brazilian boyfriends and knew lots of Brazilian guys through my London club going days, I received many invitations to visit Rio, São Paulo or Porto Alegre. But, to my eternal regret, I turned those invitations down, preferring, rather foolishly, to visit closer destinations with less travelling time from the UK.

And my last real boyfriend, by that I mean where no money changed hands, was in 2002, just prior to my illness, and he was from Quito in Ecuador. So I have a soft spot for Latin American guys. I hope you have a fabulous time on your travels vnman and please be sure to keep us updated by posting lots of trip reports.

*Don’t worry, don’t stress. [Source: Urban dictionary]

** Outlander is a British-American television drama series based on the historical time travel Outlander series of novels by Diana Gabaldon. Developed by Ronald D. Moore and produced by Sony Pictures Television and Left Bank Pictures for Starz, the show premiered on August 9, 2014. [Source: Wikipedia]
    Last edited by Jellybean; February 21st, 2018 at 12:50.

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 21st, 2018)

Liked

That's a great post Jellybean. Cheered me up this morning (well, a little bit). I'd booked a trip to Rio in 2008 but had to cancel when I was made redundant from my job as a hotel manager. Would have loved to go. I echo your request to vnman to keep us updated on his travels and adventures.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    ....Anyway, don’t you have a visiting boyfriend to look after? Unless the wee blighter has left you high‘n’dry...
    Thanks for your concern, but we are both just fine here in sunny Glasgow (9c yesterday!!)

Liked

Arch subversive Jellybean is chucking silk wrapped numchuckers all over the place today. Bad bad Jellybean.

Liked

I've decided to say "bye bye Thailand," at least for a few weeks and head to Myanmar and South Korea next month. I'm planning the trip around Songkran, in order to miss it completely. I'm over it.

But no trip to Asia is complete without dropping into Bangkok to top up the bank accounts of my long-term offs.

I'm also considering a week or two in Pattaya, but with BBB now a waste of time (boys on stage in street clothes)and Sunee seemingly on its last legs, Chiang Mai is also looking promising.

Any gay info on Yangon and Seoul,(posted in the appropriate forum, of course!)would be appreciated.

Liked

Since you are allegedly top at home and bottom in Thailand - what the fuck are you doing to do in South Korea and Myanmar - put a bucket over the boy's head and swing on the handle?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    That's a great post Jellybean. Cheered me up this morning (well, a little bit) . . .
    Well, that warms the cockles of my heart to hear that joe552. But I hope you’ll forgive me if I say, you don’t seem to be your old self since you returned from your holiday in Thailand. I wonder if you are suffering from the post-holiday blues. I know I tend to suffer from it when I return back to the UK after my winter break in Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Thanks for your concern, but we are both just fine here in sunny Glasgow (9c yesterday!!)
    “Sunny Glasgow”, you say scottish-guy, well there’s an oxymoron if I ever saw one. I understand it is a metrological fact that it is always raining in Glasgow.

And good Lord, 9C in Glasgow! Blimey! No wonder the Lesser-spotted-Jellybean flies out East for the winter. Isn’t it about time you bit the bullet, abandoned the rat race, left the greasy-pole behind, took early retirement, sold that great mansion of yours and moved out to the Far East to enjoy the rest of your life in married bliss? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Arch subversive Jellybean is chucking silk wrapped numchuckers all over the place today. Bad bad Jellybean.
    Crikey arsenal! Little old Jellybean an “arch subversive” you say. And here’s me thinking I was a loyal, retired servant of the Crown.

But I have this image of you, with your finger hovering over the big red ‘Banned’ button and waiting for me to over step the mark, so that you can dispatch me to the Chestnut Tree Cafe to join . . . er, em . . . perhaps I had better not name him, since he is currently an unperson, whose existence has been temporarily expunged from the Sawatdee Gay Thailand record. By the way, anybody missing him? No, me neither, but I bet scottish-guy is.

And what the hell is a numchucker? Despite looking on Google, I am none the wiser. Can anyone enlighten me?

Liked

These are nunchucks and someone who uses them is a nunchucker. At least I think so.
    Attached Images Attached Images