Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Thailand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bye Bye Thailand

You're not really living up to your name mr.giggles.

Read the relevant section again Frequent. Only when you understand it (fully) will you be able to move on.

Banned
    Liked

“Read the relevant section again Frequent. Only when you understand it (fully) will you be able to move on.” Move on from rubbing your nose in your own ignorance? That’s merely a hobby, no need to “move on”. Like all hobbies I indulge in it whenever the opportunity arises

Liked

If you say so.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If you say so.
    All part of your unparalleled knowledge and understanding of Thailand

Liked

Liked

Yes, we're the big friendly country. As long as you Americans provide us security via your military we'll stay that way.

We're obviously a little on the crazy side though. Not sure what our ancestors were thinking. "Hey, look at all that snow and ice! Come on honey and kids, let's setup our new life here!".

Liked

I modify my previous statement:

There is more to life than cock, bum, and weather

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I modify my previous statement:

There is more to life than cock, bum, and weather
    Hmmm . . . I hope you will allow me to add one more item to your list, scottish-guy, the inclusion of which, I believe, is entirely apposite and to some, perhaps somewhat moot.

There is more to life than cock, bum, weather and posting on the Gay Thailand forums.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 20th, 2018), BenCH (February 21st, 2018)

Liked

Since this particular forum is currently all but dead in terms of posts, it's seems that many agree with your addition even if they disagree about the cock,bum, and weather.

I guess that's what happens when prolific contributors profiles are marked "banned" and/or they seem to have been chased away because the board censors disapprove of the content or can't handle (richly deserved) criticism

11. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (February 21st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Since this particular forum is currently all but dead in terms of posts, it's seems that many agree with your addition even if they disagree about the cock,bum, and weather.

I guess that's what happens when prolific contributors profiles are marked "banned" and/or they seem to have been chased away because the board censors disapprove of the content or can't handle (richly deserved) criticism
    Now, dinnae fash yersel*, as they are apt to say all too frequently on Outlander**, scottish-guy, you have bigger fish to fry than to be worrying about the posting figures on Sawatdee. After all, that’s what our stipendiary moderator, arsenal, is paid to do.

Anyway, don’t you have a visiting boyfriend to look after? Unless the wee blighter has left you high‘n’dry and been tempted across to the posh-side by you-know-who at the prospect of triangular cut cucumber & chive sandwiches and home-made scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam. Mmmm . . . yum, yum.

Heavens! Put our minds at rest and tell us it’s not true.

And, ever mindful of the beady-eye possessed by one of our most esteemed members, I speak of course of françois, I had better move on swiftly to say something on topic.

I am green with envy vnman at your decision to visit Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and some other Latin American countries. Back in the ‘90s when I had a couple of Brazilian boyfriends and knew lots of Brazilian guys through my London club going days, I received many invitations to visit Rio, São Paulo or Porto Alegre. But, to my eternal regret, I turned those invitations down, preferring, rather foolishly, to visit closer destinations with less travelling time from the UK.

And my last real boyfriend, by that I mean where no money changed hands, was in 2002, just prior to my illness, and he was from Quito in Ecuador. So I have a soft spot for Latin American guys. I hope you have a fabulous time on your travels vnman and please be sure to keep us updated by posting lots of trip reports.

*Don’t worry, don’t stress. [Source: Urban dictionary]

** Outlander is a British-American television drama series based on the historical time travel Outlander series of novels by Diana Gabaldon. Developed by Ronald D. Moore and produced by Sony Pictures Television and Left Bank Pictures for Starz, the show premiered on August 9, 2014. [Source: Wikipedia]
    Last edited by Jellybean; February 21st, 2018 at 12:50.

13. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 21st, 2018)