Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Thailand

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Bye Bye Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    If retiring in Brazil keep away from the bog cities like Sao Paulo and Rio, really expensive, western prices for everything. Best you take a look at the north east, all shapes, sizes and colours.
    Like Salvador? Can you give us some venue recommendations based on your recent experiences. May be going there in a few months.

Liked

There is only one country in Latin America that I would move to, if I have to: Uruguay. Stable, market oriented. Close to Brazil and Argentina but without those big country headaches. Punta de Este is nice but a little bit more pricier than Montevideo.

However, there is nowhere in South America that is even close to the way Thailand has set its entertainment system.

And if you like Brazilian guys, may I suggest Spain? There seems to be more of them in Barcelona than Rio de Janeiro

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Davey612 View Post
    There is only one country in Latin America that I would move to, if I have to: Uruguay. Stable, market oriented. Close to Brazil and Argentina but without those big country headaches. Punta de Este is nice but a little bit more pricier than Montevideo.
    I agree completely. Wikipedia also states that it's the most liberal for non-hetero rights in South America. It's also relatively easy to get permanent residence rather than the ridiculous hoops the Thais demand those who want year-to-year residence. I'd also choose it over Brazil simply because Brazil is largely Portuguese-speaking whereas all the others are Spanish-speaking (don't ever suggest to a Brazilian that they speak Spanish!)
    However, there is nowhere in South America that is even close to the way Thailand has set its entertainment system.
    True, but is that what a full-time resident is looking for?
    And if you like Brazilian guys, may I suggest Spain?
    I recall reading somewhere that Spain is a lot more homophobic than is apparent to tourists
    There seems to be more of them in Barcelona than Rio de Janeiro
    Maybe that's because Rio is in Brazil, which has a Portuguese heritage?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Maybe that's because Rio is in Brazil, which has a Portuguese heritage?
    I meant the garotos de programa, if you know what those words mean. It feels there are more of them in Spain than in Brazil

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Like Salvador? Can you give us some venue recommendations based on your recent experiences. May be going there in a few months.
    I bet Latin is suggesting Recife or Fortaleza. Salvador has one main shade of color. Haven't been there for ages, so can't suggest venues. But as what Frequent said, better learn some Portuguese. English speaking persons are few and, if you know Spanish, try Portunish. At least it shows you are trying. Speaking only in Spanish may draw blank looks even if they know what you are saying.

If you go up that area, I would definitely go to Porto das Galinhas. One of the best beaches I ever been.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 15th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

I meant the garotos de programa, if you know what those words mean.
    And for those who don't, there's always Google Translate. It's called the Internet

Liked

Honestly - the lengths some people will go to for a bit of cock.

SMH & LEL

Liked

I don't have anything to compare Thailand with. At least not with South America. Mexico, on the other hand, was a great experience. However, those were different times, when I was in my early 30s.

The age thing seems to be far less a problem in South America compared to Europe. This is only hearsay though.

I'd be happy to tell you a little about what is going on. I will only concentrate on bars, clubs, boys, and prices. Other topics that might be interesting are traveling and safety.

Not looking forward to the trip ahead of me. Connections from here to South America are not in abundance. Going via the states is also not that appealing and that makes it even harder.

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 17th, 2018)

Liked

I was in Pattaya on Thursday and number of boys were low, similar to OP. Nonetheless, I found what I was looking for.

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Honestly - the lengths some people will go to for a bit of cock.

SMH & LEL
    Too be inclusive of more tastes..it is also, ass, tight abs, lean bodies, smooth cocoa colored skin, uncut cocks, and other attributes.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.