Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Thailand

Liked

Bye Bye Thailand

Ughh...

I just arrived Monday, and boy I'm disappointed. Boys town was a mess with all the construction going but that would be Ok if the gogo bars would have boys, which they don't.

lets see, Cupidol had maybe 4 boys on stage and with such a low number you might have guessed that they weren't the cram of the crop. Not my taste so moving on.

Toy Boys (hope i got the name right, first bar on the left when entering BT) had more boys but absolutely nothing that interested me. 240 for a drink.

The first bar on the right (when entering BT) had only a few boys and too big for my taste. We moved on.

So we headed over to sunnee. Nice boys didn't have many boys either. I think about 8 - 10. Don't remember the price of a drink.

Happy boys had about 10 - 12 boys and the place was packed with customers. Drinks were 99 for Thai booze and 129 for a brand drink.

I wanted to stay a couple of months but I cannot justify it. So, i bought tickets for a trip to Latin America. I'm going to Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and maybe some other countries. It's hard to not talk about the good old days when I'm here and that's so depressing. The reason that i keep coming back is because it's so familiar.

It's time to take a dive into unknown and see if there is any adventure to be had. For those of you who can still get their kicks in Thailand, good for you. For those who don't, what keeps you here?

Liked

Re: Bye Bye Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    what keeps you here?

My husband and dogs. Plus living in a Buddhist society is simply far superior to a Western country, at least for myself.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    My husband and dogs. Plus living in a Buddhist society is simply far superior to a Western country, at least for myself.
    Exactly - we have only to look at how Burma's Buddhists are treating the Rohingya to see the superiority of Buddhist societies over, say, Western countries, not to mention Thailand's failure to recognise that Matt actually has a husband (the third at least of god knows how many there will be in his dreary life). Well, so he says. He hasn't actually finalised the divorce from the first one yet.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (February 14th, 2018), Dax (February 14th, 2018)

Liked

Ughh...

Happy boys had about 10 - 12 boys and the place was packed with customers. Drinks were 99 for Thai booze and 129 for a brand drink.
    I believe you are referring to Winner Boys, not Happy Boys. There is no Happy Boys in sunee.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    I believe you are referring to Winner Boys, not Happy Boys. There is no Happy Boys in sunee.
    And right you are. The confusion comes because I remember the previous owner.

Liked

Ughh...
    I wanted to stay a couple of months but I cannot justify it. So, i bought tickets for a trip to Latin America. I'm going to Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and maybe some other countries. It's hard to not talk about the good old days when I'm here and that's so depressing. The reason that i keep coming back is because it's so familiar.

It's time to take a dive into unknown and see if there is any adventure to be had. For those of you who can still get their kicks in Thailand, good for you. For those who don't, what keeps you here?
    I have been going back and forth about where to retire. I have very very fond memories of being in Thailand (My first trip was in 1986!). I have friends who live in both Pattaya and BKK - those friends and yes the boys are a big draw for me.
    However, I have been looking at Ecuador and some of the other South American countries.
    My retirement budget is about 3500-4000 USD a month and I can live quite well in Thailand or in a South American country. But Damn..I do miss the goofy fun and easy sexuality of Thailand (yes I know I am paying for it - negotiable love on a sliding pay scale).

Latin has spoken of trips to Brazil..etc..maybe the guys there are just as sexy and available..I do not know.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Ughh...

I just arrived Monday, and boy I'm disappointed. Boys town was a mess with all the construction going but that would be Ok if the gogo bars would have boys, which they don't.

lets see, Cupidol had maybe 4 boys on stage and with such a low number you might have guessed that they weren't the cram of the crop. Not my taste so moving on.

Toy Boys (hope i got the name right, first bar on the left when entering BT) had more boys but absolutely nothing that interested me. 240 for a drink.

The first bar on the right (when entering BT) had only a few boys and too big for my taste. We moved on.

So we headed over to sunnee. Nice boys didn't have many boys either. I think about 8 - 10. Don't remember the price of a drink.

Please update us on your new venture.

9. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (February 16th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If retiring in Brazil keep away from the bog cities like Sao Paulo and Rio, really expensive, western prices for everything. Best you take a look at the north east, all shapes, sizes and colours.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    My retirement budget is about 3500-4000 USD a month and I can live quite well in Thailand or in a South American country. But Damn..I do miss the goofy fun and easy sexuality of Thailand (yes I know I am paying for it - negotiable love on a sliding pay scale).

Latin has spoken of trips to Brazil..etc..maybe the guys there are just as sexy and available..I do not know.
    There must be somewhere that will meet your requirements

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post

Make sure you are talking to the new Latin....