Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If you say so.
    All part of your unparalleled knowledge and understanding of Thailand

Liked

Re: Bye Bye Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Three years is correct as indicated in the link to USCIS provided by the other poster above. If not married to a US citizen, then 5 years residence is required before applying for citizenship.

The only thing that Trump says he will maintain is the visa availability for spouse and minor children of US citizens. Everyone else will be eliminated if he succeeds in ending chain migration and the visa lottery. All part of his campaign to Make America White Again.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I have been deferring to the spouse and have not looked into it.
    He wants to live in the US or at least have a US passport. I would prefer to have a US passport and live somewhere other than the US.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, if you're going to debate with me, you can't use images. What does that image say?

Leo went back to Laos this morning, and the dogs aren't very good at explaining what's in an image.
    I grew up in Washington State in the US. Over the years, I took quite a few trips up to British Columbia Canada and I do like Canada.
    Nice people, eh? as you say a very high HDI which represents high education levels..etc..and who could not like the Canadian national institution that is Tim Hortons..However, the weather sucks.
    It is possibly the shared misery of that terrible weather that drives the Canadian national character?
    I know there is worse weather around the world but for some reason I usually ran into very bad weather on my trips up north.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Yes, we're the big friendly country. As long as you Americans provide us security via your military we'll stay that way.

We're obviously a little on the crazy side though. Not sure what our ancestors were thinking. "Hey, look at all that snow and ice! Come on honey and kids, let's setup our new life here!".

Liked

I modify my previous statement:

There is more to life than cock, bum, and weather

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I modify my previous statement:

There is more to life than cock, bum, and weather
    Hmmm . . . I hope you will allow me to add one more item to your list, scottish-guy, the inclusion of which, I believe, is entirely apposite and to some, perhaps somewhat moot.

There is more to life than cock, bum, weather and posting on the Gay Thailand forums.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 20th, 2018), BenCH (February 21st, 2018)

Liked

Since this particular forum is currently all but dead in terms of posts, it's seems that many agree with your addition even if they disagree about the cock,bum, and weather.

I guess that's what happens when prolific contributors profiles are marked "banned" and/or they seem to have been chased away because the board censors disapprove of the content or can't handle (richly deserved) criticism

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (February 21st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mr giggles View Post
    you really worrying about a 10 year visa process for Leo? last week your "relationship" was almost finished... get him into a western country and how do you long do you reckon before he's got another bf and kicked you to the kerb?

There is that potential, yep. There is also the potential he genuinely loves me, and will stick with me because he knows he'll never find someone who loves him more or treats him better than me. Regardless, I'm not going to intentionally hold him back in life out of fear he may leave him some day, because if anything, doing so will only help ensure he leaves me in the future.

Yeah, being in love like this can be scary at times, but it's worth the risk. What's the laternative? Live alone, eat crap microwaveable dinners every night, spend my time chasing down broke students and rice farmers for a cheap fuck? Who would want a life like that? Well, aside from probably 80% of the membership here, who would want a life like that?

I don't think he'll leave me though. He loves me too much, and I treat him too well, plus have raised his desire, ambitions and possibilities for this life immensely. That's not exactly something you forget. Besides, he blames himself for me going blind, so that somewhat helps too, as crude as it sounds.

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 20th, 2018)

Liked

vnman. The only South American place I've visited is Rio. Not too much in the way of sex but I did get to play football on the Copacabana and I did score a goal. Almost as good.