Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boy Bars for Thai Ladies

Liked

Boy Bars for Thai Ladies

The places cater to bar girls, and open late at night. The ladies go in groups, buy a bottle of whiskey, and then pay for Thai boys to drink with them.

The question is whether anyone here has pulled a boy from one of these types of establishments.

Liked

Re: Boy Bars for Thai Ladies

Not me - but if you point out a few of those bars I'll try my luck in drag just for kicks

3. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (February 14th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u in drag....like what an ugly version of dame edna...??

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    u in drag....like what an ugly version of dame edna...??
    Ugly compared to the Western women you can see in any First World supermarket every day of the week you mean?

Liked

It's the same all over the West from Australia to Canada to western Europe not forgetting that state-within-a state; Wallmart.
    I notice that the young/youngish women who are even marginally outside the 1st world keep themselves well- from Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Russia (though I have seen a few Russian mares in Pattaya), Brazil etc.
    (To digress a little- I notice that the Russian male human in Pattaya comes with his own females and has no interest in the indiginous, local females.)
    First world Super shops deal in super sized amounts of sugars and fats and we can't keep our hands off the stuff once we start.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    The places cater to bar girls, and open late at night. The ladies go in groups, buy a bottle of whiskey, and then pay for Thai boys to drink with them.

The question is whether anyone here has pulled a boy from one of these types of establishments.
    There are a few bars like that on Sai 3 Pattaya.
    I knew a Thai who worked in one such place as a host.
    The customers would be straight Thai women, well off Katoys, a few western women, some gay men and their darlings.
    The boys working in such places do their hair up in spikes and waves and dress smartly but I think it's in immitation if the Boy Host Bars in Japan.
    Many sit with different groups of customers in a rotational system and drink a lot and thus can become alcoholics easily.
    These bars empty out their cargo of pissed patrons and hosts on to the street around 7am.

Liked

One of my boyfriend's friends is a mamasan at a Pattaya karoake bar in Second Road. It caters for middle-class Thai women with absent, or inadequate (often falang) partners, and offers a collection of handsome young men who (I am reliably informed) tend to be a good deal better looking than the ones in gay bars. The photos I've seen are stunning. Prices for offs and drinks are much the same as we pay in Boyztown. The clientele is "ladies only."
    Bars such as this can also be found in Bangkok and probably elsewhere. They tend not to be well-publicised though this particular bar did feature on a local TV station a few years ago.

Liked

Jupiter 2018 in Soi 4 seems to be a boy bar for gays, katoys, and ladies.

I saw various lady customers in the bar drinking with boys, groping them, and offing them...

I wonder: Are there any advantages or disadvantages of a bar that tries to cater to a wide clientele.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    There are a few bars like that on Sai 3 Pattaya.
    I knew a Thai who worked in one such place as a host.
    The customers would be straight Thai women, well off Katoys, a few western women, some gay men and their darlings.
    The boys working in such places do their hair up in spikes and waves and dress smartly but I think it's in immitation if the Boy Host Bars in Japan.
    Many sit with different groups of customers in a rotational system and drink a lot and thus can become alcoholics easily.
    These bars empty out their cargo of pissed patrons and hosts on to the street around 7am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    One of my boyfriend's friends is a mamasan at a Pattaya karoake bar in Second Road. It caters for middle-class Thai women with absent, or inadequate (often falang) partners, and offers a collection of handsome young men who (I am reliably informed) tend to be a good deal better looking than the ones in gay bars. The photos I've seen are stunning. Prices for offs and drinks are much the same as we pay in Boyztown. The clientele is "ladies only."
    Bars such as this can also be found in Bangkok and probably elsewhere. They tend not to be well-publicised though this particular bar did feature on a local TV station a few years ago.
    The bread and butter for those places are bar girls getting off work, which is why they open so late. Bar girls have the baht to pay the boys.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    ... Bar girls have the baht to pay the boys....
    ...and the Chlamydia to pass on