Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My Review of Siem Reap This Week

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: My Review of Siem Reap This Week

Quote Originally Posted by CambodiaVisitor View Post
    we tried to find LINGA bar, but could not find it so we took a $3 tuktuk ride to see some gay bars. I read about BARCODE, so i told the driver to take me there
    Thanks for the detailed report. Glad you had a blast in Siem Reap - one of my absolute favourite places on this planet all helped by the Khmer being such gentle lovely and handsome people.

The reason you could not find Linga Bar is that it has closed following the expiry of the lease in 2017. Sad as used to be a great place but I think it’s days were numbered afternoon it had moved from the big place with external seating to the much smaller premises on the south side.

Surprised you need a TukTuk (actually it is known as a “remork” in Cambodia - being pulled by a moped rather than an inbuilt power train as in a Thai tuktuk) to get to Barcode. It is less than 5 minutes walk down the pub street extension. You walk past Bodia Spa on hour right hand side and go round the bend and Barcode is right there at the end. It seems to be less popular than a year ago so not surprised it was quiet on your visit. Also the excellent Barcode Spa above has closed.

A remork is definitely required to get to H&DB which now seems to be the premier gay facility. As you found out, guys there are a lot of fun, very handsome and eager to please.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on in Phnom Penh.

2. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (March 30th, 2018)