Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My Review of Siem Reap This Week

Liked

My Review of Siem Reap This Week

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who posted replies to my questions. I truly appreciate all the helpful information I received from this board. It made my Siem Reap experience memorable.

My friend and I arrived in Siem Reap earlier this week and stayed three nights at the Men's Resort. After checking in to our rooms we logged into the gay apps and found that we were hit up instantly by lots of money boys and some free boys just looking for fun. We are older guys (late 40s and mid 50s) but we still got lots of interest on Grindr. We had Grindr, Growlr, Blued and Hornet but we quickly found that the most active app was Grindr, which was very active. In retrospect, you really don't need any other app in Siem Reap than Grindr. We got at least 40-50 messages per day from eager boys willing to come over and play for pay or for free. The money boys were about 80% and the other 20% were just interested in coming over for fun. We realized that the "free" boys usually had good jobs at the local airport or at other venues in town, so money was not their main aim. As for the money boys, I had a number of boys from Grindr for $20. I am a top so they were all willing to bottom for $20. I also had a $6 money boy who drove a tuktuk and came over as long as I paid the free he would have earned driving that night...so i agreed. My friend had one $10 top and lots of $20 money boys and lots of repeats who were free. All in all, I had 4 boys at the resort and my friend had about the same....we were busy being tourists but got some fun mixed in, too.

Men's Resort was wonderful. It's an oasis surrounded by old houses in various states of repair, dirt roads, and lots empty lots. The resort has 14 rooms on two floors, a wonderful bar/snack area, large pool, massage room, and a busy sauna that gets a lot of locals from 5 pm until about 930 pm. There is a jacuzzi, showers, sauna, steam room, and free play rooms downstairs under the "bathhouse" area. There is also a locker room with shower facilities. I was amazed that so many locals were there considering the $5 entrance fee. I didnt spend much time in the bathhouse area because I dont like to hunt for sex. I like using apps where it's easeir to get what you want, but my friend had some fun in the bathhouse area. That evening after we left the Men's Resort, we took a $2 tuktuk to Pub Street, which was a 10 minute ride. It was PACKED with tourists, tuktuk drivers, hookers, Europeans, massage shops, restaurants, and everything and anything else under the sun. It was overwhelming and loud. Literally thousands of people on the street. We found a restaurant, which was not difficult, had some food, and had to fight off ten tuktuk drivers and hookers as we walked along Pub Street where we had a foot massage for $6 for an hour. After the massage, we tried to find LINGA bar, but could not find it so we took a $3 tuktuk ride to see some gay bars. I read about BARCODE, so i told the driver to take me there. We arrived quite late, so not many people were there but we spotted some ladyboys and a few money boys. We were told to come the following night for the drag show at 9 pm. We took the same tuktuk to HEAVEN DREAM BOYS, and that's where the magic happened. Upon arrivl about 6 of the hottest Khmer boys i had ever seen met us at the entrance, took us by hand, and led us into the bar. By this time it was about midnight, so the bar was not very busy. There werer about a dozen people there. We sat, ordered soda, and boys sat all around us. The manager, a Japanese man, came over to welcome us and tell us that we should come again the follwing night for the drag show. What is it about drags and lady boys in Cambodia? I like my men fully intact, please. Anyhow, we were in heaen surrounded by boys. We each found two boys we liked, so we promised to go back the following night for a massage and fun with the boys. The following night we went back and each had the exact two boys we sat with the night before. We paid $15 per boy for a "massage" and tipped them for the sex we had with them. Now, at HEAVEN DREAM BOYS the boys are at least 18. Mine were 21 and 24 which equals YUMMY in my book. Anyhow, you choose your boys by telling the manager which boys you want, and they take you to a room at the rear of the bar. I entered the room with my two choices, and I got naked and told my boys to get naked and got on the bed for a massage. 1/2 way throught the massage I was getting aroused and I started groping both boys. On my back, I had the feed me their cocks. One shot in my mouth, and I negotiated with the other to bottom for me. I tipped the bottom $40 (i was feeling generous since he was HOT) and the other I tipped $20. They were both over the moon happy to get generous tips considering the fact that the average earnings in Siem Reap is probably not more than $5 per day. My friend exited his room with a smile in his face, too, so the night was well worth it. Later at Men's Resort we had more fun with some freebies who like older men.

The following day we went to Angkor Wat, which was amazing and so tiring that we both arrived back at the resort and slept 12 hours. What an amazing trip! I made some great friends who are now Facebook freinds, made some amazing memories, and look forward to going to Phenom Phen soon.

Also, I want to make mention of the fact that there are lots of gay boys working at the Temple Massage on Pub Street. I dont know if you can hook up there, but a few hit us up on Grindr and we met them there for foot massages. Lots of sexy young men in that town, no doubt!!!

Once again, thanks for the helpful responses to my questions about Siem Reap.

2. 10 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 11th, 2018), Andaman! (February 11th, 2018), Asia Traveler (February 12th, 2018), Brad the Impala (February 11th, 2018), christianpfc (February 13th, 2018), frequent (February 11th, 2018), llz (March 31st, 2018), rexton (February 13th, 2018), splinter1949 (February 13th, 2018), TaoR (February 11th, 2018)

Liked

Re: My Review of Siem Reap This Week

Quote Originally Posted by CambodiaVisitor View Post
    we tried to find LINGA bar, but could not find it so we took a $3 tuktuk ride to see some gay bars. I read about BARCODE, so i told the driver to take me there
    Thanks for the detailed report. Glad you had a blast in Siem Reap - one of my absolute favourite places on this planet all helped by the Khmer being such gentle lovely and handsome people.

The reason you could not find Linga Bar is that it has closed following the expiry of the lease in 2017. Sad as used to be a great place but I think it’s days were numbered afternoon it had moved from the big place with external seating to the much smaller premises on the south side.

Surprised you need a TukTuk (actually it is known as a “remork” in Cambodia - being pulled by a moped rather than an inbuilt power train as in a Thai tuktuk) to get to Barcode. It is less than 5 minutes walk down the pub street extension. You walk past Bodia Spa on hour right hand side and go round the bend and Barcode is right there at the end. It seems to be less popular than a year ago so not surprised it was quiet on your visit. Also the excellent Barcode Spa above has closed.

A remork is definitely required to get to H&DB which now seems to be the premier gay facility. As you found out, guys there are a lot of fun, very handsome and eager to please.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on in Phnom Penh.

4. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (March 30th, 2018)

Liked

Re: My Review of Siem Reap This Week

H&DB was pretty good, but I wouldn’t go too early. Pub Street was Bourbon Street without drinking in the street. Rambutan hotel is a bit expensive but with excellent service. Definitely gay friendly.