Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

Liked

Re: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

My only experience of Jupiter was rather odd. It was some years ago as I don’t visit Bangkok anymore. I had met up for a meal with a guy called “Min” who I’d known from a previous trip and kept in touch with. He told me he now worked at Jupiter and said we could visit the Bar after our meal. We arrived and the doorman was quite happy to let me in but Min didn’t have his ID Card with him and even though he worked there and the doorman knew him they wouldn’t let him in. We decided it wasn’t worth the trip to get his ID so we gave up.

Liked

I haven’t been to the new bar as not been in Thailand for the last three years for a number of frustrating reasons. I was never that keen on the old bar, my first experience was the worst I’d had also with a boy changing the t&c agreed at the bar beforehand and the only time I threw a boy out of my room but I put that down to the boy not the bar. I only went a second time to meet a Hong Kong friend and life changed forever that night 13 years ago, met my hubby there, married 8 months later in UK and still going strong. It’s never been a favourite bar of mine but for old time sake We always pop in for a drink there as we both still enjoy the bars and I even enjoy the show once every 6 months or so.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 6th, 2018), paborn (July 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Weddedbliss View Post
    I I only went a second time to meet a Hong Kong friend and life changed forever that night 13 years ago, met my hubby there, married 8 months later in UK and still going strong.
    Congratulations and welcome. Always happy to read of successful partnerships, and that's an impressive timescale from meeting to marrying, especially given the difficulties many people have with UK immigration.

Liked

Has anyone had good experiences offing the guys from Jupiter 2018?

Some of the models on the catwalk are hot and handsome...

Some of the waiters are very cute, although supposedly they cannot be offed until about 11:00 or later, depending how busy the bar is....

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    Has anyone had good experiences offing the guys from Jupiter 2018? Some of the models on the catwalk are hot and handsome... Some of the waiters are very cute, although supposedly they cannot be offed until about 11:00 or later, depending how busy the bar is....
    If you read all of the posts in this thread you will readily find the answer to your question - it is a resounding NO

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    If you read all of the posts in this thread you will readily find the answer to your question - it is a resounding NO

I had a visit from one of them after 2am the last time around, but no money changed hands.... He did wanted money the second time, so I tossed him out of my room...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I agree - I don't see the attraction in offing str8 boys at all - I could see the attraction and feeling of accomplishment if you successfully seduced one, but let's face it you're just buying him for a short or long time so.... meh
    I have never though much of you but this comment tops your usually doltish statements. Very few, probably less than 1%, of these bar boys are gay
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 28th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post
    "... I have never though(t) much ... "
    Wowser, you're still sticking to that rule after so many years of "not thinking" on Sawatdee.
    Your spelling is still a bit off, but it's good for a laugh.

But do carry on ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Scottish Guy wrote.
    "I don't see the attraction in offing str8 boys at all"

This one is not personal so I'll say to everyone. Try it and see. Just great fun from start to finish.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post
    ... probably less than 1%, of these bar boys are gay
    That's a lower % than the general gay population - how strange in a job based on sexual encounters with guys.

Baffles belief in fact, but I'm sure you'll share your evidence with us, won't you - or is "probably" your get-out clause?

13. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 28th, 2018)