Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

Liked

Re: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

In response to the op:

There is a theory that maintains: If you want a good experience, don't take the best looking boys.

Jupiter 2018 is full of good looking boys.
    Nice for a drink and to admire, but I would shop elsewhere.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (February 11th, 2018), paborn (July 28th, 2018), werner (February 11th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks to all members for your interesting comments.

Jasper: No, the guy I had trouble with was NOT #43, but I think I remember #43--a handsome, muscular guy [no tattoos], from Myanmar--Correct?

Blacktough: I foolishly did NOT agree on the tip before I offed the guy, and that was definitely a big mistake. I foolishly relied on the manager's guidelines of 2,000 baht for two hours.

Some members seem to have problems with bars that welcome heterosexual women who off guys. I have NO problems with such.

My experiences could have been much worse--I just lost 1,000 baht. Will I go to Jupiter in the future? Probably, but i will be very careful whom I off from there, and I will try to reach a agreement about the tip before leaving.

Jupiter does have some good eye candy.

Liked

Blacktough: I foolishly did NOT agree on the tip before I offed the guy, and that was definitely a big mistake. I foolishly relied on the manager's guidelines of 2,000 baht for two hours.

Werner, we all make mistakes, and learn from our mistakes and advice from fellow members.

As a rule, while arranging to take a legal boy back to my accommodation, I ask him the following questions to avoid any unpleasant business:

1. Do you kiss?
    2. Do you suck?
    3. Are you top, vers or bottom?
    4. How much tip?
    5. Short time ok (1 hour)
    6. No hard on, no business?

I too have had problems in the past where the boy wanted more reward/tip because nothing was agreed beforehand.

Now I make it a standard rule to ask those simple questions first.

9 times out of 10, the boys in question still end up coming back with me!

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (February 12th, 2018), paborn (July 28th, 2018), steveky (February 12th, 2018)

Liked

It's a good job the boys don't ask the punters many questions, isn't it?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    It's a good job the boys don't ask the punters many questions, isn't it?

They are more than welcome to ask me as many questions they like. I am more than happy to answer them. In fact I like them asking me questions. Have nothing to hide.

8. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post

As a rule, while arranging to take a legal boy back to my accommodation, I ask him the following questions to avoid any unpleasant business:

1. Do you kiss?
    2. Do you suck?
    3. Are you top, vers or bottom?
    4. How much tip?
    5. Short time ok (1 hour)
    6. No hard on, no business?
    What do you mean by no. 6? It all sounds so mechanical to me but I understand that it's a commercial transaction and everything needs to be spelled out.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Presumably, the boys stand in the bar night after night to earn the large amount of cash that comes with going with a punter, rather than the few hundred Baht they earn from the bar. So why then do the Jupiter Bar boys have such a bad attitude and why fail to perform, as in werner’s case, once at the customer’s room? It’s hardly a recipe for success in the oldest profession, is it?
    From my very limited understanding of these things, some of the best-looking guys would already have been kept by a sugar daddy or mummy and working in the bars is only a side income. And different customers have different expectations; some I think are quite contented to just worship a hot muscular dude with little or no reciprocation. The guys may also perform differently with different customers depending on gender; level of attraction, perceived wealth and stupidity, etc. And because they are hot and and the turnover of customers is very high, they don't really care about repeat offs or building a reputation; there's always a new customer the next day or more likely, the next hour. I can't remember the term for it in economics but it has something to do with providing a unique commodity with a fixed supply and an unlimited demand. It's a seller's market.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 12th, 2018), Eddie (April 2nd, 2018), paborn (July 28th, 2018)

Liked

What about having a hard on by using a clip-on? Especially when the night has been a long one, and the lighting so mesmerizing?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    What do you mean by no. 6? It all sounds so mechanical to me but I understand that it's a commercial transaction and everything needs to be spelled out.
    Sglad, my apologies, I should have explained what I meant by number 6.

Hard on, as in able to get a full penis erection.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    What about having a hard on by using a clip-on? Especially when the night has been a long one, and the lighting so mesmerizing?
    I guess whatever rocks your boat?
    Last edited by Blacktouch; February 11th, 2018 at 23:57. Reason: Spelling mistake