Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

Liked

Re: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I don't understand it either - when the original Jupiter 2000 was next to and owned by the Suriwongse Hotel group I stuck my head in a couple of times as I was staying in the hotel, and even then it was clear it was not aimed at Westerners - in fact I seem to remember there were hardly even any seats and consequently any visits were very short ones as this old queen likes to sit on her arse and be waited upon.
    I see we have more in common than Malbec. I stayed, often, at the Suriwongse and went to the Jupiter 2000 - Glitzy, uncomfortable and more beauty pagent than working boy bar. I go to Toy Boys in Pattaya, settle in to the curved area at the end by the bar, rest my tirede ass and get waited on. I sit there comfortable with a lad or two drapped over me. I trust the manager to translate the requirements and keep me happy. If I ever go to Jupiter again it will be sight seeing not shopping.

Liked

Re: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

Some of the posts in this topic have been moved to the Sawatdee Gay World forum under the title, Kinsey Scale Test.

A quick link is below:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...sey-Scale-Test