Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

This forum has had some recent discussions -- and much hype-- about the new Jupiter 2018 bar. During a trip to Bangkok last month, I visited Jupiter three times and would like to make a few comments.

I went on both weekdays and weekends. The bar seems to be doing well: by 10:30 it was packed with customers. About 85 percent the customers were Asian, although there were a few farang, including a several heterosexual couples, who might have wandered in by mistake after their dinners on the Soi.

On the nights I went, about 30 guys were strutting on the cat walk. Most seemed to have great bodies, although it was difficult to tell because some were dressed in shirts and jeans [or shorts]. The bar also had some cute, twinky waiters, who supposedly were available from about 11:30 pm or whenever their shifts had ended [it was not clear to me when their shifts would end...].

I talked with a manager a bit and discussed several guys. Some of the most handsome guys were NOT Thai; they were from Cambodia, Myanmar, or Vietnam. [Are they allowed to work legally in such bars??]

The show featured a gorgeous light-skinned Black [or mixed race] dancer who spoke English with an American accent and who probably had training in classical ballet. He did a risque dance and comedy routine to the delight of several female customers who tipped him with 100 baht garlands. Several women or transgender customers had reserved seats upfront and invited guys to join them for a drink -- and some gropes. I saw several of these ladies off guys; several Asian men also offed guys.

I found some of the guys to be very handsome, especially the guys from SE Asia.

I foolishly offed one and went back to my hotel with him. This was a terrible mistake. The manager had suggested a tip of 2,000 for two hours. However, after about 30 minutes of massage and play, the guy demanded a quick finish or at least 5,000 baht to continue for several hours. He became aggressive and belligerent. This was the only time in many trips to Thailand where I felt in physical danger, and almost called the hotel security to get rid of him.

But to avoid a scene and a lot of trouble, I gave him a 1,000 tip and asked him to leave, which he did....

I complained to the manager about the guy the next night I went to Jupiter. The manager just smiled and told me that he could recommend a nice Thai guy to me.

Bottom line and recommendation: Do take a look at Jupiter 2018, but be careful in regard to offing the guys.

What has been the experience of other forum members with offing the guys at Jupiter? Perhaps I just had bad luck with a guy who was in a bad mood.....

P.S.: [Am I allowed to indicate the number and nationality of the guy that caused all the trouble? He is certainly good looking and has an almost perfect, athletic body. }

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Blacktouch (February 10th, 2018), paborn (July 28th, 2018)