FAQ & Help

Thread: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Presumably, the boys stand in the bar night after night to earn the large amount of cash that comes with going with a punter, rather than the few hundred Baht they earn from the bar. So why then do the Jupiter Bar boys have such a bad attitude and why fail to perform, as in werner’s case, once at the customer’s room? It’s hardly a recipe for success in the oldest profession, is it?
    From my very limited understanding of these things, some of the best-looking guys would already have been kept by a sugar daddy or mummy and working in the bars is only a side income. And different customers have different expectations; some I think are quite contented to just worship a hot muscular dude with little or no reciprocation. The guys may also perform differently with different customers depending on gender; level of attraction, perceived wealth and stupidity, etc. And because they are hot and and the turnover of customers is very high, they don't really care about repeat offs or building a reputation; there's always a new customer the next day or more likely, the next hour. I can't remember the term for it in economics but it has something to do with providing a unique commodity with a fixed supply and an unlimited demand. It's a seller's market.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 12th, 2018), Eddie (April 2nd, 2018), paborn (July 28th, 2018)