Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First time to Cambodia Looking for crazy fun

Liked

Re: First time to Cambodia Looking for crazy fun

The average Cambodian guy doesn't have a smart phone, you will find them using some old Nokia from 15 years ago... so don't expect to find them on any gay apps
    Of course some do have smart phones, but they will either be ex MoneyBoys after arriving back home from Thailand, Current MBs, "kept" boys or guys from rich families...

As for the partying, I like PP and can tolerate SR, but have a loathing for the FWCs (Fat White Cows, haven't seen that phrase used in a while!) that tend to hang around the gay bars, scrounging drinks, or not even drinking at all, whilst looking down their noses on GWMs and their Cambodian company.

Similarly I have a loathing for dreadlocked backpackers and people wearing fishermans pants!

I think you will be disappointed to learn that Cambodia is definitely not the gay Mecca that you seem to think it is!
    Spend 3 days each in SR and PP and spend the rest in Thailand if you are looking to get laid and party!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 9th, 2018), christianpfc (February 13th, 2018), ktq (May 24th, 2020)

Liked

Liked

The word Mongols is absolutely fine provided it's being used to describe the terrifying hordes who terrorised the hordes in the 13th century. The other words have no place here in any circumstances. Even to make a point. The very use of those words, in any context whatsoever will be hurtful for many people and that is not what we are about here.
    Last edited by arsenal; February 9th, 2018 at 08:33.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ... the terrifying hordes who terrorised the hordes ...
    Apposite

Liked

I just got back from Siem Reap. I found that the only app you need is Grindr. The others don't bother with. Everyone uses Grindr. I got so many hits on that app....about 40-50 per day. Best of luck. Dont give the money boys $50. they ask for that because their mother is in the hospital, etc. offer them $20 or $25 max USD. I did that and had lots of fun.

7. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (February 11th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    and people wearing fishermans pants!
    But they're soooo comfortable!

I don't know why anyone bothers with jeans in that climate.

Their only drawback is the lack of pockets. But I keep all my wallet and phone in a money belt under my shirt. Safer from pickpockets that way.