Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First time to Cambodia Looking for crazy fun

Liked: 1

Wink First time to Cambodia Looking for crazy fun

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I have been exploring the best places to vacation in Asia and I have decided on Cambodia. I've racked up enough miles for a free trip and I have done a ton of research into what place in Asia would best suit my vacation plans. Cambodia seems to be where it's at.

I have a highly stressful job here in Japan. The work culture here is insane, and there is little to take the edge of. Tabacco is no fun for me, and drinking, while occasionally OK still doesn't always suffice. Not only that, but gay culture here is more reserved and not as wild as I am used to, as an America working here for 7 years now. I like my life here, but it is quite stressful and I want to unwind. So I am planning a three week Vacation to Cambodia.

I usually get my sex binges and partying out of the way when I go back to the US, but this year that is not possible. I have a few questions for those of you who have had experience in Cambodia having a fun time. (like super wild stay up all night bender type fun)

1. I have been told that Sihanoukville is great for Partying and Playing around. I was also told you can easily meet local guy at clubs who can procure fun stuff for you. Has anyone ever gone there and experienced something like this?

2. What is the best hookup app to use there?

3. Are there any places to avoid? I don't plan on leaving my hotel too much due to my planned activities, or if I go to another person's hotel. I have read to just stay on more central routes and not make a scene in public.

4. Any other recommendations? I want to go to the absolute best place I can to party my ass off.

I may sounds like a bit of a spazz (plus my thinly veiled attempts to mask what I want... sorry no shame here, working in Japan can suck the soul out of you) but I just need to unwind and have a crazy fun time, of course with all the sex I can muster.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Feel free to PM me/email me if there is something you don't feel OK posting in public.

Banned
    Liked

Re: First time to Cambodia Looking for crazy fun

I'm sure you'll find lots of members here willing to provide a complete newbie with information about where to obtain illegal drugs in Sihanoukville

Liked: 1

That's all I'm asking.

Well, maybe not all.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hito, your hopes of having a "crazy fun time" seem to be more in keeping with a planned trip to Thailand. Based on available Cambodia trip reports on this forum, Cambodia does not appear to be the right place for the kind of holiday you have in mind, though your research indicates otherwise. I wish you success and hope you'll provide us with a report of your experiences.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 13th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    ... and hope you'll provide us with a report of your experiences.
    That's assuming they have internet connections in Cambodian prisons.

Hito- abunai yo!

7. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 19th, 2018)

Liked

Thailand should be the last place on anyone's list if you're going to imbibe anything not purchasable in Big C.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by hito View Post
    ...I may sounds like a bit of a spazz....
    Hot on the heels of somebody saying "Coon" the other day we now have this.

At this rate it'll be "mongols", "wogs" and "nig-nogs" next.

It's like the moderators are channeling Bernard Manning.

I'm outraged and disgusted, and the miscreants ought to receive a gazillion infartion points each

Liked

Are you sure you want to spend 3 weeks, only in Sihanoukville ? I spent 6 days there & was ready to move onto Pattaya once that was done.
    For that length of trip, you can visit 3~4 places, without feeling like you are constantly traveling. e.g. Bangkok, Siem Reap, Pattaya

I imagine the tuk tuk mafia can quickly procure whatever you need & if they don't, some of the scruffy tourist backpackers can probably advise you where to go. I've not tried anything, but have had offers.

Dating apps, well none were great when I was there a few years ago. You could test them by downloading a fake GPS app onto your phone & setting your location to there.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by hito View Post
    I don't plan on leaving my hotel too much due to my planned activities, or if I go to another person's hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Are you sure you want to spend 3 weeks, only in Sihanoukville ? I spent 6 days there & was ready to move onto Pattaya once that was done.
    For that length of trip, you can visit 3~4 places, without feeling like you are constantly traveling. e.g. Bangkok, Siem Reap, Pattaya
    Apparently all he wants is to sit in his hotel room, take drugs and fuck guys

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Hot on the heels of somebody saying "Coon" the other day we now have this.
    You must remember scotty that he's already admitted to being an American, so English is not his first language

13. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 19th, 2018)