Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cumming....and Going....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Cumming....and Going....

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Only if they were aware of the situation and likely that was not the case?
    The police were called and the ladyboy was still in the room. Obviously police were aware.
    Obviously, police would not have been called if the farang didn’t keel over.
    No idea if ladyboy was compensated for the romp or not.
    Francois, your story in this thread reminded me of this story which I heard from a friend of the deceased, very
    recently.
    The story I heard stated that the embassy advised the sister that her brother would have been arrested if he had
    survived.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    ...Poor old doughnut got outed as gay and a pedo....The police would have arrested the farang if he had survived.
    Well, actually a "pedo" would not be interested in 16yo boys, so the accusation is made on an extremely ill-informed basis .

If however the accusation is made on the basis that the 16yo was under the national Age of Consent, then that would make any of us a pedo for having nookie in Bahrain with a boy of 20yrs and 11 months - and I hope we would all agree how utterly farcical that would be.

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (February 7th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If however the accusation is made on the basis that the 16yo was under the national Age of Consent, then that would make any of us a pedo for having nookie in Bahrain with a boy of 20yrs and 11 months - and I hope we would all agree how utterly farcical that would be.
    The AOC in Thailand is 15 except where prostitution is involved, where it is 18. In Cambodia it is 15

Liked

Regardless of any linguistic technicalities. Anyone caught having it away with a 16 year old would be considered a 'pedo' by his/her peers, friends and family.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Regardless of any linguistic technicalities. Anyone caught having it away with a 16 year old would be considered a 'pedo' by his/her peers, friends and family.
    His peers - really? Charlie Chaplin wasn't, nor was Roman Polanski. I certainly don't regard anyone having sex with someone who has reached the age of consent a "pedo". However, arsenal, as a Moderator you'll know full well that this discussion is forbidden by Forum rules, so you'll be shutting it down forthwith?

7. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (February 7th, 2018)

Liked

Frequent wrote.
    "Charlie Chaplin wasn't, nor was Roman Polanski"

He is now. And now is where we are. Feel free to have it away with all the 16 years old you choose and then send postcards to your associates detailing your exploits. Enjoy.

Banned
    Liked

Feel free to have it away with all the 16 years old you choose and then send postcards to your associates detailing your exploits. Enjoy.
    There's an assumption there I'd not expected to see from a Moderator who claims to know better than the member posting what the poster's intentions and actions actually are

Liked

Where's my postcard?

Banned
    Liked

Where's my postcard?
    Clearly I'm not the only person in this dialogue whose assumptions are wrong

Liked

Well, I'd quite happily "have it away with a 16yo" where it was perfectly and unequivocally legal. Despite Frequent's legal clarification, I would absolutely not put Thailand in that bracket.

You may not have noticed Arsenal but here in the UK straight guys have not only been "having it away" with 16yo's since 1895 - but they've been blatant enough "pedos" to actually marry hundreds of thousands if not millions of their 'victims' too!!

I have rarely seen or heard any outraged criticism about heterosexuals fucking and marrying 16yos in the UK so in 2018 why should it be different for a bit of cock fun?

As for what "friends and family" might think - well, talk about "1950's net curtain" thinking!

I've rarely given a fuck about what my family thought and as for friends - well jealousy might kill them before any sense of shock did

And "peers"? Unsurprisingly of course I'm simply without any.

Do they even make postcards these days? I think they belong to the ' Day trip to Brighton/Let's all go down to the beach for a winkle' era. So I won't be sending any. They'd probably be too rude for the SGT net curtain brigade anyway.

seaside postcard.jpg
    Last edited by scottish-guy; February 7th, 2018 at 13:42. Reason: Just couldn't resist sending a postcard

13. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 9th, 2018)