Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Accommodation Tukcom/Sunnee area

Liked

Re: Accommodation Tukcom/Sunnee area

I've stayed at both Yensabai and Mosaik and both are fine. Yensabai has a large and well-kept pool, if that matters to you; Mosaik has none. Both are condo-type accommodations so no breakfast available, but there are many nearby options. I think Mosaik is slightly more expensive and, in my opinion, has slightly nicer rooms on average; the Yensabai condos have various owners so quality varies, but none I saw were really run-down. Both are fine with (legal-age) joiners--no fee; Yensabai checks and (I think) holds IDs. Everybody mentions Mosaik's hard beds, but I didn't find them so. Yensabai actually overlooks Sunee Plaza on one side; Mosaik is a few short blocks away. The office at Mosaik is friendly and easy to deal with. The Yensabai manager(?) is horrible, but the desk clerks are fine, and if you rent through Pattaya Rent a Room(The Austrian Consulate) across the street, they're fine too and you shouldn't have to deal with the Dragon Lady. I'd happily stay in either one again

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I agree with Capt Swing. I stay at Yensabai.

It does have one disadvantage. No free WiFi. If you need to buy it you can get it from the terrible Dragon Lady downstairs at an outrageous 1000 Baht per 30days. It is also very poor quality in some rooms.

They do keep IDs whilst your guest is in the room.

If you decide on Yensabai The Austrian consulate has gone, so only look for signs for Pattaya Rent a Room when you arrive. It is right outside the condo. There is a new Yensabai room rental outfit in the next Soi,also opposite the Condo. Don’t mix them up!

Liked

Gaybuttonthai is reporting that Two Guys guest house is being force to close by Feb. 8.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by karius View Post
    Mosaik sounds like a nice place. Is there any room type that is better than others? And it doesnt sound like anyone had problems with visitors there.

I always preferred block C. That way, you didn't have to walk past the security guards all embarrassed with your boy special for the night. It was around the corner, so you could just come and go without and prying eyes, except the CCTV I guess.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I always preferred block C. That way, you didn't have to walk past the security guards all embarrassed with your boy special for the night. It was around the corner, so you could just come and go without and prying eyes, except the CCTV I guess.
    Oh god - you're ashamed of being a faggot!! http://prisonercellblockh.wikia.com/wiki/C_Block

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Gaybuttonthai is reporting that Two Guys guest house is being force to close by Feb. 8.
    It's sold by the owner to a buyer who has bought 2guys and the next 2 units.
    Will be re-opened as a refurbished hotel/guesthouse I think.

Liked

Round the corner from Mosaic, is a small guesthouse called Dolphin , that I stayed at last time ..Nice Balcony room for 750 ...

Liked

Is dolphin closer or further to Sunee than Mosaik.
    Ps. I always stay at Mosaik and love it

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It is all of 50 metres closer!
    Used to have a superb restaurant...alas restaurant closed some years ago.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Halfhansum (February 6th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Just for your info, in Mosaik, all the entrances, apartment doors, room doors and corridors are all under CCTV surveillance. They know what is going On, but don't care, unless you're in trouble with your guests. So don't worry. Have fun!

12. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (February 6th, 2018)