Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Accommodation Tukcom/Sunnee area

Liked

Re: Accommodation Tukcom/Sunnee area

I will not be in Pattaya long enough to warrant renting a room in Yensabai..or am I wrong in assuming that Yensabai is more of a long term accommodation??

I tend to be on the thrifty side..600-800 baht a night for a basic room is all I need.[/QUOTE]

Have you checked out Mosaik apartments.

Any stay 9 nights or less, you just pay for the room.
    No charge for electricity or water. Also room service every day. Clean towel every day.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Hey - I had thought about staying at Yensabai. I looked at their website..or some website associated with Yensabai and the daily rental prices was something like 1000 baht a night. My thinking was for 1000 baht a night I could get a decent hotel. Also as I recall, friends who stay there long term pay 10,000-12,000 baht a month which is only 300-400 baht a night. I realize that long term resident pay for electricity etc... but I guess I am suffering from the anchoring of my mind that I know people who pay 300 baht a night for Yensabai..why would I pay 1000 baht a night.

Joe - How did you book your stay at Yensabai?
    It seem like long term stay, you pay less. And short term stay, you pay more. It all make sence business wise for the owners

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Hey - I had thought about staying at Yensabai. I looked at their website..or some website associated with Yensabai and the daily rental prices was something like 1000 baht a night. My thinking was for 1000 baht a night I could get a decent hotel. Also as I recall, friends who stay there long term pay 10,000-12,000 baht a month which is only 300-400 baht a night. I realize that long term resident pay for electricity etc... but I guess I am suffering from the anchoring of my mind that I know people who pay 300 baht a night for Yensabai..why would I pay 1000 baht a night.

Joe - How did you book your stay at Yensabai?
    I have stayed in Yenasai for 4 months per year for 14 years. The rent has always been 690 per night Including electricity. Through Pattaya′ Rent a Room. They are honest. Some of the others are not.

I cannot envisage anyone paying 300 or 400 per night unless the room is dreadful, and there are extras.

Any yes the longer you stay, and the more often,the cheaper it is.

Liked

Can't beat Elephant Plaza either for it's Sunny location.
    A nice spacious room with clear glass window in the shower whereby you can observe your
    beau's ablutions whether he likes it or not.
    Per single night 900 b.
    Weekly per night 800b.

5. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (February 15th, 2018)

Liked

Can you do walk in, without booking at `Pattaya rent a room` ?
    Will be there in June, but don't like pre booking , without seeing the place ..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

In June you probably can as it’s low season. No guarantee tho.
    There are pics of the rooms on their website which are accurate.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Halfhansum (February 16th, 2018)

Liked

Thank you I think this info is exactly what I need to have my first trip to Pattaya in 10 years. Either Mosaik or Elephant, and wish me luck!

10. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 18th, 2018)