Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Accommodation Tukcom/Sunnee area

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Accommodation Tukcom/Sunnee area

I will be in Pattaya for one week in April, and instead of staying in Boystown/Jomtien area like I normally do, I thought I might try the Tukcom/Sunnee area this time. Any advice about accommodation in this area? If I dont find anything worth looking into, I might end up going for Jomtien or Boystown like I always do.

Liked

Re: Accommodation Tukcom/Sunnee area

I like to be in the centre of the action so I've stayed at the Elephant Plaza Hotel in Sunee a few times.

It's a bit basic - certainly not the Hilton! - but the rooms are large, as are the shower areas. They are cleaned every day.

Liked

Only a few minutes walk from Sunee, I've stayed at Mosaik Apartments, and last month at Yensabai Condo. Both I would recommend.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I've stayed in Mosaik a number of times and it's good value and it's clean and tidy. Some of the beds I seem to remember were quite hard and if a visitor rings your door buzzer from the street you have to go the main door down on the street to let him in ( a pain if you've just come out the shower). You cannot release the main front door from your room.

Front office staff are very accommodating. There's a night watchman too. Good restaurants around the area.

Liked

Mosaik is fine. My room came with a foam topper on the mattress, so it was probably the most comfortable bed I've had in Pattaya. The cleaning regime is strange, as you have to request this & sometimes they still don't show up. When having a different guest every day, having clean towels matters.

Flamingo has been a good budget option, but I've not stayed there for a few years. They were sill open last month, but I have no idea where they market the rooms now.

Holidays Home hotel is directly opposite the Mosaik. I've not tried this.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

friend used to wonder why I stayed at LCR when a place around Tukcom had pool and breakfast for less money.
    anyone know where he was thinking now that LCR is no more?

Liked

Mosaik sounds like a nice place. Is there any room type that is better than others? And it doesnt sound like anyone had problems with visitors there.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by karius View Post
    Mosaik sounds like a nice place. Is there any room type that is better than others? And it doesnt sound like anyone had problems with visitors there.
    Try:

mosaikpattaya.net

https://www.agoda.com/en-gb/pages/ag...roperty=294820

https://www.booking.com/hotel/th/mos...kgzSGQ0yVDD75x

http://mosaikpattaya.net/home.html

Email: info@mosaikpattaya.net

Email the Reception Manager: Nop

Extremely nice and helpful Gentleman.

9. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 15th, 2018)

Liked

I always preferred block C. That way, you didn't have to walk past the security guards all embarrassed with your boy special for the night. It was around the corner, so you could just come and go without and prying eyes, except the CCTV I guess.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I always preferred block C. That way, you didn't have to walk past the security guards all embarrassed with your boy special for the night. It was around the corner, so you could just come and go without and prying eyes, except the CCTV I guess.
    Oh god - you're ashamed of being a faggot!! http://prisonercellblockh.wikia.com/wiki/C_Block