FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Maybe for you!!

Hi-so? Hi-so? A bar full of boy prostitutes is hi-so?
    Well, relative to Eros, yes, but hi-so?
    I wouldn't even call Jupiter 2018 hi-so.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

2. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (February 1st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    Maybe for you!!

Hi-so? Hi-so? A bar full of boy prostitutes is hi-so?
    Well, relative to Eros, yes, but hi-so?
    I wouldn't even call Jupiter 2018 hi-so.
    Yes, of Course "hi-so" relative to Eros.
    Are we not discussing the world of go-go bars and prostitutes in this here topic?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Maybe those Chinese, once in a lifetime, tourists but not a run of the mill sex tourist looking for an off.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I witnessed the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a gogo bar the other night in Cupidol and said bitch and her mate did nothing about it and neither did the owner.

A gogo boy was on the stage and his colleague spent a 10 whole minutes squeezing a boil (if not a very large zit) on his back, until it burst. He had tissues and a toilet roll which he used to clean up the residue and to top it all then applied a dressing to the area. The whole operation, for that’s what it was, lasted half a dancing cycle. The boy in question then continued his routine with the wound dressed but showing a larger and larger mass of blood as time went on.

If the mamasans allow this shit to happen, then there isn’t much hope.

I suppose you see worse in Eros but that’s a different story.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 10th, 2018), poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I witnessed the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a gogo bar the other night in Cupidol and said bitch and her mate did nothing about it and neither did the owner.

A gogo boy was on the stage and his colleague spent a 10 whole minutes squeezing a boil (if not a very large zit) on his back, until it burst. He had tissues and a toilet roll which he used to clean up the residue and to top it all then applied a dressing to the area. The whole operation, for that’s what it was, lasted half a dancing cycle. The boy in question then continued his routine with the wound dressed but showing a larger and larger mass of blood as time went on.

If the mamasans allow this shit to happen, then there isn’t much hope.

I suppose you see worse in Eros but that’s a different story.
    My God, that is quite dreadful: I read it while rubbing mayonnaise into the wings of my pet cormorant to keep them lubricated (although I understand that the Monty Python team advocates linseed oil)!!

I feel for the poor guy that had the boil that needed lancing, but for his friend to attempt to pop such a cutaneous volcano with his fingers was futile. The wicked witch of the west, our favourite mamasan, could have effected a 'hole in one' by clobbering it with her stiletto!!! I hear an Italian song coming on... "Just one stiletto, and your zit has gone, pus hit the tourists, from old Hong Kong...."

I understand that the friend of the patient has now received a' Cupidol knighthood' and is, henceforth, known as... Sir Lance-a-lot!!

I recall the story of the student nurse at the Conquest Hospital in Hastings who was instructed by the supervising nursing sister in casualty to take a young man to a cubicle to have his large boil lanced.

Ten minutes later there was a hell of a commotion in the cubicle with the patient screaming blue murder.

The casualty sister went quickly to investigate and was overhead to shout: "No, no, no, nurse, I told you to prick his boil, not boil his prick!!"

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (February 9th, 2018), kittyboy (February 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    My God, that is quite dreadful: I read it while rubbing mayonnaise into the wings of my pet cormorant to keep them lubricated (although I understand that the Monty Python team advocates linseed oil)!!

I feel for the poor guy that had the boil that needed lancing, but for his friend to attempt to pop such a cutaneous volcano with his fingers was futile. The wicked witch of the west, our favourite mamasan, could have effected a 'hole in one' by clobbering it with her stiletto!!! I hear an Italian song coming on... "Just one stiletto, and your zit has gone, pus hit the tourists, from old Hong Kong...."

I understand that the friend of the patient has now received a' Cupidol knighthood' and is, henceforth, known as... Sir Lance-a-lot!!

I recall the story of the student nurse at the Conquest Hospital in Hastings who was instructed by the supervising nursing sister in casualty to take a young man to a cubicle to have his large boil lanced.

Ten minutes later there was a hell of a commotion in the cubicle with the patient screaming blue murder.

The casualty sister went quickly to investigate and was overhead to shout: "No, no, no, nurse, I told you to prick his boil, not boil his prick!!"
    The boy who worked so hard to dig out the zit of his coworker might be a real catch for someone. An elderly patron who needs some psoriasis sores picked at..or a some skin ailment squeezed?
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 11th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    The boy who worked so hard to dig out the zit of his coworker might be a real catch for someone. An elderly patron who needs some psoriasis sores picked at..or a some skin ailment squeezed?
    Nice!

Ingrowing hemorrhoids: now that's another condition that could really benefit from a traditional approach to surgery.

"Nurse - the screens, and get me the wire brush and dettol, as I may be gone some time."
    "Eh, doctor, the woman in the next bed, whose laryngitis is causing her great pain, is insisting that she be permitted to avail herself of the wire brush and dettol before they're passed to the guy with the ingrowing hemorrhoids."
    "Well, it's her choice, nurse: invasive or abrasive surgery."
    "Abrasive surgery, doctor? Well, I suppose you could say that it'll give a whole new meaning to... health cuts!!"

Liked

Yes. Truly yukky. I love Bir, the awesome piece of kit who runs Nice Boys with a rod of iron and the kindness of a favourite aunt. I've seen her go stark screaming crazy at the boys if she thought they weren't being sexy enough and yet I've never heard one boy say a bad word about her.

13. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Yes. Truly yukky. I love Bir, the awesome piece of kit who runs Nice Boys with a rod of iron and the kindness of a favourite aunt. I've seen her go stark screaming crazy at the boys if she thought they weren't being sexy enough and yet I've never heard one boy say a bad word about her.
    Without a doubt the day she throws in the towel Sunnee will kick the bucket-it's already turned more than a little pale.

Liked

Last night I popped into Boyz Boyz Boyz for a quick drink, an orange juice, priced at 280 Baht, and a brief look at the boys on stage. There was only one boy that sort of took my fancy. The captain/mamasan, whom I have met on several occasions over the last few years, but I could not remember his name, stood by me the whole time I was in the bar. He recommended two boys, neither of whom were my type.

After a short period of perusing the boys, I asked him about one boy I was semi-interested in. They don’t have numbers, so I described him by the clothing he was wearing. He, like most of the boys, was fully dressed, although two or three muscle types were stripped to the waist. He replied, “Oh he good boy he can do everything.” I asked how much it cost to take him out and was told, 800 Baht for the bar and 2,000 Baht for the boy. Crikey! These were eye-watering prices, or as gerefan2 said, enough to make you squirm. And squirm I did. Lol!

The boy was ok, just the best of a not very attractive bunch, in my opinion. But I have seen and been with better and did not consider he justified those exorbitant prices. It will come as no surprise when I say that I did not off the boy and, just to get me off the hook, I told a little white lie to the captain, on sentry duty by my side, that I might consider offing him the following night.

But I won’t be back, not this trip anyway.

16. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018)