Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Liked

Re: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Jellybean, consider my attention well and truly perked up!

Is he the guy I've written about before; the axe-murderer? The guy with the thick lips and big, fat cock?

He's a god!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Jellybean, consider my attention well and truly perked up!

Is he the guy I've written about before; the axe-murderer? The guy with the thick lips and big, fat cock?

He's a god!

Ah-ha! I thought the mention of big cocks and the north-east province of ii-sǎan in the same sentence would get your attention, a447. Lol!

The trouble is, I did not return to Boyz Boyz Boyz the following evening, so, regrettably, I did not get to see the boy naked or semi-naked and cannot therefore comment on how big or fat the boy’s under-carriage is. And, I’m pretty sure he did not have thick lips.

But, although handsome, I really would not describe him as a ‘god’.

And, axe-murderer you say? Well, I am not exactly sure what an axe-murderer looks like, but I’m guessing something like the escaped convict, Magwitch, the character played by Finlay Currie in the 1946 David Lean film, Great Expectations. Happily, he did not look anything like him and I am pretty certain neither did your guy, so probably a different boy entirely.

Lastly, and now I come to think of it, there is an ancient masseur working in Boyz Town who, incidentally, bears an uncanny resemblance to Magwitch. I am sure many members know of whom I speak. Perhaps I am being unkind, but if I heard there was an axe-murderer on the loose in the Boyz Town area, then surely he would be the first port of call for the Pattaya Police.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    ...if I heard there was an axe-murderer on the loose in the Boyz Town area, then surely he would be the first port of call for the Pattaya Police.
    Presumably to swell their coffers by not arresting him?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Christian, did you score at all that night?
    I did, and I did stick to my budget of 1000 for short time.

With all the choice in Pattaya, there is no reason to overpay (be it drink prices, off fee, boy tips) or frequent venues whose business model does not match my preferences. I just had to make the mental effort to cross a boy or a venue off my list, instead of pondering "what if?".

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 12th, 2018), Dax (February 12th, 2018), dinagam (February 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    ...With all the choice in Pattaya, there is no reason to overpay ...

There are two ways to "overpay" of course: the first being to pay more than the market rate and the second being to pay more than what you perceive as the inherent worth - and there may be a large gap between the two.

I would suggest for example that, at 1000B, Christian likes to pay a little less than the market rate and I am in no position to criticise anybody for that as it is their own judgement that the inherent worth is rather less than the market rate.

Point I'm making here - I consider Christian "overpays" almost every time he buys a drink! The inherent worth of (for example) a pineapple juice is to me far far less than the market rate - especially at go-go prices. I do realise that ogling the staff is included in the price of the pineapple juice but if one wants any real entertainment by way of a little feel, that costs extra.

A grope at 20B is a case there the inherent worth is greater than the market rate and a feel at 100B is the opposite!

Just a thought!

Liked

A grope at 20B is akin to having your finger in the pie but you're not allowed to lick it unless you're willing to fork out 100B.

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 12th, 2018)

Liked

Isn't it 30B to stick your finger in the pie?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Isn't it 30B to stick your finger in the pie?
    I suppose the inherent worth depends on the actual pie - from the 1744 Tommy Thumb's Pretty Song Book:

Sing a Song of Sixpence,
    A bag full of Rye,
    Four and twenty Naughty Boys,
    Baked in a Pye.

worth more than 30 Baht I would have thought!

bkkguy