Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Liked

Re: Boyz Boyz Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by tony279760 View Post
    Let us say for arguments sake 1 customer drink x 280 baht. 1 x boy/waiter drink 500baht. Off fee...non showboy 500.
    Expected tip minimum 1,500 baht. Minimum total 2,780 baht (70 euro).
    Expected cost of rent boy in Berlin €100, Bucharest €50, Barcelona €100 (€50 in Sauna Thermas), Madrid €100 (€50 i Sauna Adan) etc. Cost of trip to Berlin, Madrid, Bucharest for most European sluts £100. Wonder why so many ex-Thailand visitors are seeking their pleasures elsewhere?
    A boy in Berlin is actually from €50 to €60.

Liked

Based on my last visit about 4 or 5 months ago - how much for one not called Mohammed and without a beard?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Cambodian boys rock ... killer smiles
    an interesting "field" of research for Khmer historians - but as a Fawlty Towers fan I will stick to the S1E6 warning and not mention the w..

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I witnessed the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a gogo bar the other night in Cupidol and said bitch and her mate did nothing about it and neither did the owner.

A gogo boy was on the stage and his colleague spent a 10 whole minutes squeezing a boil (if not a very large zit) on his back, until it burst. He had tissues and a toilet roll which he used to clean up the residue and to top it all then applied a dressing to the area. The whole operation, for that’s what it was, lasted half a dancing cycle. The boy in question then continued his routine with the wound dressed but showing a larger and larger mass of blood as time went on.

If the mamasans allow this shit to happen, then there isn’t much hope.

I suppose you see worse in Eros but that’s a different story.
    My God, that is quite dreadful: I read it while rubbing mayonnaise into the wings of my pet cormorant to keep them lubricated (although I understand that the Monty Python team advocates linseed oil)!!

I feel for the poor guy that had the boil that needed lancing, but for his friend to attempt to pop such a cutaneous volcano with his fingers was futile. The wicked witch of the west, our favourite mamasan, could have effected a 'hole in one' by clobbering it with her stiletto!!! I hear an Italian song coming on... "Just one stiletto, and your zit has gone, pus hit the tourists, from old Hong Kong...."

I understand that the friend of the patient has now received a' Cupidol knighthood' and is, henceforth, known as... Sir Lance-a-lot!!

I recall the story of the student nurse at the Conquest Hospital in Hastings who was instructed by the supervising nursing sister in casualty to take a young man to a cubicle to have his large boil lanced.

Ten minutes later there was a hell of a commotion in the cubicle with the patient screaming blue murder.

The casualty sister went quickly to investigate and was overhead to shout: "No, no, no, nurse, I told you to prick his boil, not boil his prick!!"

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (February 9th, 2018), kittyboy (February 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    My God, that is quite dreadful: I read it while rubbing mayonnaise into the wings of my pet cormorant to keep them lubricated (although I understand that the Monty Python team advocates linseed oil)!!

I feel for the poor guy that had the boil that needed lancing, but for his friend to attempt to pop such a cutaneous volcano with his fingers was futile. The wicked witch of the west, our favourite mamasan, could have effected a 'hole in one' by clobbering it with her stiletto!!! I hear an Italian song coming on... "Just one stiletto, and your zit has gone, pus hit the tourists, from old Hong Kong...."

I understand that the friend of the patient has now received a' Cupidol knighthood' and is, henceforth, known as... Sir Lance-a-lot!!

I recall the story of the student nurse at the Conquest Hospital in Hastings who was instructed by the supervising nursing sister in casualty to take a young man to a cubicle to have his large boil lanced.

Ten minutes later there was a hell of a commotion in the cubicle with the patient screaming blue murder.

The casualty sister went quickly to investigate and was overhead to shout: "No, no, no, nurse, I told you to prick his boil, not boil his prick!!"
    The boy who worked so hard to dig out the zit of his coworker might be a real catch for someone. An elderly patron who needs some psoriasis sores picked at..or a some skin ailment squeezed?
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 11th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    The boy who worked so hard to dig out the zit of his coworker might be a real catch for someone. An elderly patron who needs some psoriasis sores picked at..or a some skin ailment squeezed?
    Nice!

Ingrowing hemorrhoids: now that's another condition that could really benefit from a traditional approach to surgery.

"Nurse - the screens, and get me the wire brush and dettol, as I may be gone some time."
    "Eh, doctor, the woman in the next bed, whose laryngitis is causing her great pain, is insisting that she be permitted to avail herself of the wire brush and dettol before they're passed to the guy with the ingrowing hemorrhoids."
    "Well, it's her choice, nurse: invasive or abrasive surgery."
    "Abrasive surgery, doctor? Well, I suppose you could say that it'll give a whole new meaning to... health cuts!!"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Last night I popped into Boyz Boyz Boyz for a quick drink, an orange juice, priced at 280 Baht...
    I asked how much it cost to take him out and was told, 800 Baht for the bar and 2,000 Baht for the boy.

It will come as no surprise when I say that I did not off the boy and, just to get me off the hook, I told a little white lie to the captain, on sentry duty by my side, that I might consider offing him the following night.
    Why tell white lies? I say it as it is.

Whenever I have a look into a gogo bar and see fully dressed boys on stage, I tell staff that I I want to see boys in underwear, and leave. In BBB I point to Cupidol across the soi, and directly go there.

The boy from Toy Boys in Pattaya who asked for 1500 for short time, I told him that my budget is 1000.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (February 12th, 2018), Dax (February 12th, 2018)

Liked

Christian, did you score at all that night?

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Based on precedent I would say that the probability is about 25%.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Why tell white lies? I say it as it is . . .
    Despite his direct, no nonsense and somewhat abrasive introduction to his post, françois, I think ChristianPFC has a valid point. Perhaps I should have made a right old song and dance about the outrageous drink prices for the boys, the bar’s off fees and the out of kilter fee to the boy. Maybe I should have shouted out, “That’s it, I’m leaving, the prices are far too expensive and I won’t darken this bar’s doorstep again until you lower your prices. Right! I’m off!”

But I am not the type to make a scene. But how else will the message get back to the bar’s owners that their price structure is unjustifiable? This being Thailand, do they even listen to their customers? From what I recall of reading other members’ opinions, the usual reaction to decreased turnover is to increase their prices further.

So ChristianPFC, I did tell the captain/ mamasan that the prices were too expensive, but all he did was smile in response. What else could he do? I did ask why the boys were dressed in street clothes and had no numbers. He brushed this aside saying it was something to do with the police.

So I sat on the fence and said I might return the next night to off the one boy I was semi-interested in. But he, being an old pro’, probably knew full well that if I didn’t off the boy that night, I would be unlikely to return the next night and off him. But, I did not burn my bridges and decided to leave my options open and walked out under my own steam instead of being thrown out for mischief making. Lol!

What I did not say in my previous post, was that I arrived around 11:30pm and had missed the early show. And, as I wasn’t feeling too well, I did not want to hang around for the late show. But, interestingly, and this may just perk up the attention of a447, the boy I was interested in was in the big cock show and I was told he was from ii-sǎan. So, although I may or may not have off’d him, I thought it might be exciting to see why he commanded such a high off fee. As it turned out, I did not return the next night.

14. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 12th, 2018)