Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Le Cafe Royal and the prospects for Boyztown

Liked

Re: Le Cafe Royal and the prospects for Boyztown

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    ...The absolute best leather shoes to wear in Thailand ....is the Sperry boat shoe. It's all you'll ever need...
    I always wear boat shoes when I'm there - so I can sashay round BT smirking and thinking to myself "Little do those losers know I don't even have a boat"

2. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (May 14th, 2018)

Liked

The best flip flops are those which are divested of that little guillotine ... the absolute best are made by Adidas, expensive but I've had one pair which has lasted eight years and still hanging in there. ]
    That is not a flip-flop, Smiles, it is a Slide, even Adidas refers to it as a Slide.

Perhaps I am an exception, but the barefoot is not an attraction to me especially those of older farang.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I always wear boat shoes when I'm there - so I can sashay round BT smirking and thinking to myself "Little do those losers know I don't even have a boat"
    You know it's strange as i'm guessing that most of the farang in Pattaya must own a boat and a BIG boat at that as all I ever hear them talking about is how they spend their time in Pattaya in a crazed hunt for yet more and more seamen - and no matter the amount they say they find that apparently is still never enough and they claim to want more ! So that must be one hell of a size of boat that THAT own that's all I can say !!

5. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (May 14th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    In order to pee most men don't usually need to sit down or pull their trousers down. This seems a very poor excuse. I think it's fairly disgusting to do that unless in extremis.
    I assume you pee into the toilet, hopefully put the seat up before you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Please explain how pissing in the hotel sink saves time. It takes seconds to walk to the toilet and piss there plus there is no need to clean the sink before you wash your face or clean your teeth in it....er, you do clean it afterwards dont you... dont you??
    Of course I clean the sink afterwards! Even better, I use the water from washing my hands to rinse the sink, saving water compared to flushing toilet.

Liked

A sly movement into pissing, or not pissing into a bar's washup sinks is a segue beyond the pale.
    and where exactly on the "segue beyond the pale" scale is admitting to being able to "cleanly and comfortably" slip one's foot into an "ex gogo boy's well-lubed bubble butt" - out of good taste we will gloss over the need for cleaning afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    So that must be one hell of a size of boat that THAT own that's all I can say !!
    well you know what it's like with big ones like that - it's all hands on the mast with seamen running everywhere

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I thought two fucks are included by default in long time. So you have to pay extra in the morning when you take a boy long time? I never do long time, but I always understood the second fuck is part of the deal.
    20 years ago yes. But, as they are more and more reluctant to do longtime there has to be a reason. I seldom do long term anymore. But, I have made it clear to the bar that short term to me is 2 hours and I tip above average. So far, so good- i think it helps that i favor one bar and tip the manager who sits with me well too. issues evaporate and you get a rep of being fair. I wait and save for my trips; as I prepare for my 28 trip since 1987 I see little profit in losing out over ten dollars or less.