Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Le Cafe Royal and the prospects for Boyztown

Liked

Re: Le Cafe Royal and the prospects for Boyztown

The implication of your last post, Christian, is that you not only have your own tariff but that you are also demanding!

So apart from lack of body hair, a certain skin temperature, and white briefs - I for one am wondering what are your other “demands”

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I wouldn't say so. I always enjoyed my time in Sunnee gogo bars, and have to make an effort to leave Sunee and go to Boystown.

I concur about Toyboys. Last year I saw a very cute boy fully dressed outside, and he approached me, so we exchanged facebook. On my next visit I wanted to meet him in the afternoon right after arriving in Pattaya, but he wanted 1500 for short time. That's the second bar in Pattaya that I blacklist (the other is BBB for boys in jeans).

Telling us how much you pay might give a clue. Customers who pay above average and are not demanding are probably always welcome. But for those like me, who think 1000 for short time is a fair price and 1500 is outrageous, better go elsewhere.

Numbers, ladies, numbers! A lot of observations can be explained just by knowing how much was paid.
    Well, your paying less than I do - 1,500 short time - 2,000 long and if we romp again in the morning 2,500.

3. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 13th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    The implication of your last post, Christian, is that you not only have your own tariff but that you are also demanding!

So apart from lack of body hair, a certain skin temperature, and white briefs - I for one am wondering what are your other “demands”

Not to speak for someone, but remember the sink in the room has to be optimal height for pissing. Right, or is my memory faulty?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post

I concur about Toyboys. Last year I saw a very cute boy fully dressed outside, and he approached me, so we exchanged facebook. On my next visit I wanted to meet him in the afternoon right after arriving in Pattaya, but he wanted 1500 for short time.

Customers who pay above average and are not demanding are probably always welcome. But for those like me, who think 1000 for short time is a fair price and 1500 is outrageous, better go elsewhere.
    1500 Bt Short Time for a boy you fancy in Boyztown is definitely NOT outrageous. Its the norm nowadays. Not only that you would be saving the off fee and cost of two drinks.
    You missed out on one you liked for that extra 500 Baht... 13.12 Euros. Fuck me you must be hard up!

6. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 13th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Not to speak for someone, but remember the sink in the room has to be optimal height for pissing. Right, or is my memory faulty?
    Wow - that's the first I've heard of that. You just have to look at the selection of DVDs in German sex shops (as I have frequently done) to see just how kinky they are

Liked

Wow - that's the first I've heard of that. You just have to look at the selection of DVDs in German sex shops (as I have frequently done) to see just how kinky they are

I could be wrong, I so frequently am, but the availability of the sink for pissing is part of hotel evaluations in his blog. I recall a rather convoluted reason not to use the tolite but I never quite grasped it.

Liked

Well, your paying less than I do - 1,500 short time - 2,000 long and if we romp again in the morning 2,500.
    I thought two fucks are included by default in long time. So you have to pay extra in the morning when you take a boy long time? I never do long time, but I always understood the second fuck is part of the deal.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    .. but I always understood the second fuck is part of the deal.
    Some boys, unfortunately, understand differently.

In the days when I was doing long time, a few guys were reluctant to have a morning session, despite being told that was part of the deal.

I still paid them long time but made it very clear that I would not off them ever again.

There are plenty of fish in the sea and I made sure he knew that.

Liked

I could be wrong, I so frequently am, but the availability of the sink for pissing is part of hotel evaluations in his blog. I recall a rather convoluted reason not to use the tolite but I never quite grasped it.
    Awww - so it's not some kink after all?

Highly disappointed

Liked

I should have added that I'm not demanding, but pay at the lower end of the range of tips. The boy's underwear can be white, black, gray, red, orange, green, yellow or purple or any mix or pattern of those.
    Well, 1500 seems to be the going rate for ST in various bars in Boystown, so it's not that you are paying over the top. But I will stick to those where 1000 is gratefully accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    1500 Bt Short Time for a boy you fancy in Boyztown is definitely NOT outrageous. Its the norm nowadays. Not only that you would be saving the off fee and cost of two drinks.
    You missed out on one you liked for that extra 500 Baht... 13.12 Euros. Fuck me you must be hard up!
    I don't want to contribute to inflationary rise of prices. You have to draw the line somewhere. For short time for 1500 I could stay in Bangkok (where that would be the lower end of of the range nowadays).
    You are right, I mentioned this twice. Pissing in the sink is so convenient, just open your zipper, no need to pull down your trousers or to sit down. Saves a lot of time and effort. Just like flip-flops save a lot of time and effort (not having to sit down or even worse to bend down to do laces, and with that usually comes wearing socks). Beside boys, a weather that allows wearing flip-flops all year round is one main reason why I spend so much time in Thailand.