Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Le Cafe Royal and the prospects for Boyztown

Liked

Re: Le Cafe Royal and the prospects for Boyztown

Well, I was tossing up, so to speak, between Phnom Pehn and Siem Reap as an alternative to Pattaya.

I had fun in Hatha Khmer Spa and the Space Bar in PP and at a massage place in SR. And lots of fun with the guys at Adams Apple.

Mmmm...PP is now sounding interesting. Another attraction in PP is Arthur and Paul Hotel.

I'll keep an eye on the forums to see what is happening in Pattaya before I decide.

Liked

a447. Sorry but that's simply not true about the doormen at Toy Boys. I've offed two of them quite recently and both were straight and both gave full satisfaction.

But, and I know this will sound like an arsehole (bite if you choose) but I go to Boyztown every evening and I visit Pattaya 5 or 6 times a year so I am well known by many boys and have a fucking excellent reputation with them. And honestly, deservedly so because I treat them properly.

3. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 12th, 2018)

Liked

I wasn't talking about the doormen - I was referring to the gogo boys who sit outside.

Is that who you meant?

I saw lots of handsome, sexy guys sitting at the tables outside but they showed little interest in anyone, unlike the guys inside the bar.

Maybe I got the wrong impression.

Liked

Well when they're sitting.outside they're on a break so...... They go back inside after about 20 minutes.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well when they're sitting.outside they're on a break so...... They go back inside after about 20 minutes.
    Some dont.

Liked

Really! They sit there all night? I can't say I've noticed that but perhaps they have their reasons. I can say that I've ever had a problem offing a boy I wanted from there. If they're outside it's easy to have a little chat with them without the need to buy them a drink.
    Last edited by arsenal; May 11th, 2018 at 22:47.

8. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Really! They sit there all night? I can't say I've noticed that but perhaps they have their reasons. I can say that I've ever had a problem offing a boy I wanted from there. If they're outside it's easy to have a little chat with them without the need to buy them a drink.
    Absolutely agree. But, I always take them inside to have a drink with me aand talk to them. I truly don't understand this idea that they just sit there... that would be very odd indeed.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I get the feeling, as mentioned above somewhere, that the ones outside prefer to go with women but do go with guys. Maybe they are straight.
    It is noticeable that when a gang of women walk in they suddenly all come inside and parade in front of them.
    Best ask Mr Put next time you are in there, if you really want to know!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I get the feeling, as mentioned above somewhere, that the ones outside prefer to go with women but do go with guys. Maybe they are straight.
    It is noticeable that when a gang of women walk in they suddenly all come inside and parade in front of them.
    Best ask Mr Put next time you are in there, if you really want to know!
    Absolutely true, for me as long as they are offable and agree to my desires is all I care about. God only knows how many "gay for pay" I've been with; especially in Latin America.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    BBB does nothing for me if the guys are in jeans, Sunee appears to be on its last legs, and I'm not interested in the fems in Jomtien Complex.

The last time I was in Boyztown, I didn't really enjoy it. Prisma bar was deserted and the really attractive guys at Toyboys were all sitting outside, apparently unavailable. BBB was boring! I was told it was because of a police crackdown.
    I wouldn't say so. I always enjoyed my time in Sunnee gogo bars, and have to make an effort to leave Sunee and go to Boystown.

I concur about Toyboys. Last year I saw a very cute boy fully dressed outside, and he approached me, so we exchanged facebook. On my next visit I wanted to meet him in the afternoon right after arriving in Pattaya, but he wanted 1500 for short time. That's the second bar in Pattaya that I blacklist (the other is BBB for boys in jeans).

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Different times, different boys - perhaps, I did not want the one's "off limits" my experience is limited to a few days a couple of years ago. But, Toy Boys has never been an issue - I guess I never worry about eye contact, I'm not picking up in a conventional bar - so, I pick out what I like and offer and have never had a no. Could the fact that I go there every night and off each night - sometimes back for a second gives me a priviledge ? I have no idea but I've had more than a few from outside.
    Telling us how much you pay might give a clue. Customers who pay above average and are not demanding are probably always welcome. But for those like me, who think 1000 for short time is a fair price and 1500 is outrageous, better go elsewhere.

Numbers, ladies, numbers! A lot of observations can be explained just by knowing how much was paid.