Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fun with hotel staff

Liked

Re: Fun with hotel staff

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    ...accusations of running a brothel. Which I suppose is illegal in Thailand....
    May as well close down almost every bar then

Liked

I have traveled throughout India numerous times and I always had straight friends with me. As much as I loved touring India the lack of sex was a real drawback. Finally, on my last trip I went by myself but used the same private tour guide/car that I had used for all my other trips.

On the last trip I told him I would let him put together the itinerary and all I expected was to see India off the beaten path and that I reserved the right to change the itinerary at anytime. We stopped at one town and were scheduled to spend the night at a hotel that was very nice but quite "spartan" (It was clean and that means a lot in India). The young man who carried my bags to my room was the absolutely most handsome young man I had ever seen in India and he was about 18. He was all shoulders and legs, dark skin, and a beautiful smile (no hair!).

Obviously they didn't see many, if any, Americans and he was making sure that my room was up to standards. I had been in India over two weeks by this time and I don't know what came over me but I made my intentions known and it was obvious that "no" was not an option.

Well, to say he was shocked would be an understatement but he was even better looking naked.

As he left the room I tipped him and then I thought, "OMG, what have you just done?" I thought for sure that I would shortly be kicked out of the hotel and who knows what else. Yeah, I thought, "How am I going to explain this to my guide?"

I left the hotel and went walking around the town and temples and eventually made my way back to the hotel for supper in the small dining room. Talk about feeling like a criminal....

I then went back to my room and shortly there after there was a knock at the door and my heart jumped as I couldn't help but believe that I had been busted! When I opened the door there was the young man and he had gone home and changed clothes and he wanted to know if we could visit.

I placed a call to my guide and told him that we were going to spend the next three days right where we were. That young man spent the next three nights with me and took me around town....I will add that he may have been shocked and caught by surprise that first time but he was one quick learner.....

Whew!

3. 20 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 2nd, 2018), Andaman! (February 2nd, 2018), Aux1010 (February 4th, 2018), BenCH (February 2nd, 2018), bobsaigon2 (February 2nd, 2018), christianpfc (February 2nd, 2018), colmx (February 3rd, 2018), dab69 (February 7th, 2018), francois (February 2nd, 2018), GWMinUS (March 12th, 2018), Jellybean (February 2nd, 2018), joe552 (February 2nd, 2018), ktq (June 5th, 2020), Moses (February 2nd, 2018), neddy3 (February 2nd, 2018), Patanawet (February 2nd, 2018), poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018), splinter1949 (February 2nd, 2018), Tintin (February 3rd, 2018), Yraen (February 2nd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

It's the pervasive body odour that puts me off every time I'm there. Nothing beats the tang of the ripe armpit as the waiter places your food on the table

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TaoR View Post
    I will add that he may have been shocked and caught by surprise that first time but he was one quick learner.....
    What a lovely story. The freedom of unplanned travel that allowed you to extend your stay and your experience. So many stories of regrets, eg "I was leaving the next day, so never............."

Did you stay in touch?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    ...Nothing beats the tang of the ripe armpit as the waiter places your food on the table
    The good news is that you can buy it (cleverly disguised) in a can

shopping.jpg

7. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Brad, don't we always make promises to keep in touch? Aren't we all romantics at heart? Those first few letters are written in a fury of the afterglow of lust.....and then slowly time and reality intercede......

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 3rd, 2018), poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018)

Liked

On my first trip to India I also spent a week in Nepal and I was hooked after that. So I always included a week or so in Nepal onto my trips to India and or Thailand. On these trips to Nepal I always included a few days in Pokhara where I stayed at the Fishtail Lodge.

It is a beautiful lodge, surrounded by water with the majestic Himalayan mountains right there.

I always traveled with straight friends or I took a bar boy with me from Bangkok except for my last visit to Nepal: That one I traveled alone. After spending a day trekking I would spend the evening getting drunk and stoned....such an enjoyable time!

Fishtail Lodge had four boys working there who assisted guests and or acted as waiters and they were four of the cutest and smallest guys you have ever seen. Oh, and they were always so serious and professional in everything they did. It took a lot of work to get them to crack a smile but I was determined.

On my last trip I was the only guest they (the Lodge has expanded over the years) had and the owner informed me that he had to travel to Kathmandu but that the staff was prepared to make my stay enjoyable. So, that afternoon after my daily trek through the mountains I arrived back at the Lodge, ordered my beer, fired up the bong and sat in the garden just enjoying the view.

It was a lovely experience. Well, I couldn't help but flirt and laugh and joke with the staff. They were definitely less guarded without the owner on site and I decided to try my luck....

I did convince one boy to visit my room and good thing I didn't expect much. Nepalese sure don't have much to work with and it didn't take much to finish that challenge off pretty quick. That boy returned to the dining room and before I knew it there was a knock at my door and there was another boy with a beer. Well, I took him on and the results were the same. After he left there was a third and fourth knock at my door and the results were the same.

The next day everyone was prim and proper at breakfast and the day continued as always....

That evening the boys threw care to the wind and I ordered a case of beer and we sat around drinking and getting high and once again we visited my room one at a time.....

Then the following day the owner returned and our routine returned to normal. There are some beautiful guys in Nepal but it will never be a gay mecca no matter how hard they try!

11. 7 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 3rd, 2018), Aux1010 (February 4th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (February 2nd, 2018), Brad the Impala (February 3rd, 2018), joe552 (February 2nd, 2018), poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018), Tintin (February 3rd, 2018)

Liked

A few years ago I was staying on Bali for a few days and took up a hotel offer of a free massage. It was available in a room next to the swimming pool and I envisaged a pleasant time with a bronzed Balinese boy but it turned out to be a very pregnant woman who could barely move and who gasped and groaned as she worked. Her back was obviously very painful and the whole experience was not very successful.

I returned to my room and discovered that the TV didn’t work so I called reception and they said they would send someone but several hours later no one had come and I took a shower as I planned to go out for the evening. Then there was a knock on the door and, dressed only in my towel, I opened it and a very attractive young man dressed in the hotel uniform of dark trousers and a blue patterned shirt said he’d come to fix the TV.

He worked for some time while I sat on the bed and watched him and we chatted and he found out I was on my own. Eventually he got the TV working and I stood up to thank him. He stood still looking straight into my eyes for just a bit longer than seemed necessary and then he reached forward and pulled my towel off. He must have been very confident that I was not going to object and I suppose he must have realised my interest.

We had some fairly gentle sex that was only marred by his obsession not to get his immaculately brushed hair messed up. He was also very particular about his trousers and shirt which had to be carefully folded as he undressed.

He was on duty so couldn’t stay long but said he would return later and we could go out together. So I waited and he eventually came back and he took me on the back of his motorcycle to a local bar. The roads were rough and unlit and it was a terrifying ride. The bar was very quiet and I saw nothing to suggest it was gay in any way and we soon returned to the hotel and he stayed the night but still obsessed about his hair. I had to leave early the next morning and he had to work so we said goodbye. It was in the early days of email and he said he’d email me from an Internet Café so I gave him my address but I never heard anything from him.

His name was “Ketut” which means he was the fourth child as children are named according to the order of their birth on Bali. I’ve still got his photo and the note he gave me with his full name written on it. When I returned to the UK I related the events to my sister-in-law who would then tease me about my encounter with a guy she insisted on calling "Ketchup".

13. 11 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 3rd, 2018), Aux1010 (February 4th, 2018), Brad the Impala (February 3rd, 2018), colmx (February 3rd, 2018), francois (February 4th, 2018), joe552 (February 3rd, 2018), ktq (June 5th, 2020), Moses (February 3rd, 2018), snotface (February 3rd, 2018), splinter1949 (February 4th, 2018), TaoR (February 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    You've left monks off your list. A Thai friend of mine who has lived in the West has told me that the scandals of the Catholic Church are nothing compared to what goes on in Thailand
    Benny-dicked-us!

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (February 4th, 2018), TaoR (February 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Not really hotel fun but travel fun in Bali.
    During an evening walk I got completely lost in de streets around Kuta beach. I got a bit tired and was looking for some transport.
    Suddenly there was a tall, slim Indonesian guy waiting on his motorbike. He was dressed with an orange safety jacket and jeans, smiled and offered me a ride.
    I estimated it would still be a walk of 4-5 km to my hotel so I took him.
    I had real special intentions with the driver, but after two minutes driver he took my hand and placed it between his legs. No comment.
    I got very brave then...removed my hand and went from the back under his jacket and shirt, touching his naked chest. Slowly going down, into his jeans and even better in his underwear, to discover a nice hard cock. No comment from the young driver.
    During the ride he did not say a word but he joyfully let me play with his cock and balls. I had to stop when we arrived in the more crowded streets, but I enjoyed the 10 minutes driving. I tipped him well and left him with a big smile.

17. 3 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (June 5th, 2020), poshglasgow (February 5th, 2018), TaoR (February 4th, 2018)