Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fun with hotel staff

Liked

Re: Fun with hotel staff

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I can fully understand that one of the sackable misdemeaners of an hotel worker would be to have sex with a customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    In Thailand?
    in Thailand it seems to be mostly public officials and teachers having it off with underage underlings but at least you don't get sacked - there seems to be an infinite supply of inactive posts to transfer people to until the publicity storm passes and things can return to normal

bkkguy

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    in Thailand it seems to be mostly public officials and teachers having it off with underage underlings but at least you don't get sacked - there seems to be an infinite supply of inactive posts to transfer people to until the publicity storm passes and things can return to normal
    You've left monks off your list. A Thai friend of mine who has lived in the West has told me that the scandals of the Catholic Church are nothing compared to what goes on in Thailand

Liked

Must be a Buddhist thing - last week we visited the Western world's largest Tibetan Buddhist monastery which (amazingly) is in Scotland, just outside Lockerbie. Very impressive building and it gobsmacked me that this could exist in Scotland. Of course, like much of Scotland there were no Scottish people there - everybody living and working there (in the shop etc) was English

Anyway the point is that whilst searching for details prior to our visit, there were media reports from around 2001 of sexual abuse

"The case under police investigation follows accusations first made in April by an 18-year-old who claims he was sexually abused by one of the centre's most senior monks. He has also alleged that some of those in charge turned a blind eye to drug use, sexual affairs, theft and deception"

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Later on I had an Egyptian waiter, who insisted to bring me new towels in my hotelroom in Luxor!
    I wonder if it was the same one who provided me with room service in Luxor. The Winter Palace, very dark skinned, about twenty/twenty five years ago. He insisted on being fucked from behind in the bathroom and in front of the mirror, so he could watch proceedings from the mirror's perspective. Ring any bells?

I stayed at a hotel in Tunisia where the swimming pool manager was pimping out both the lifeguards. He usually preferred it if you took them individually as otherwise he was rather left with his hands full, but exceptions were made on occasion as hands full suited me too. I don't think any guests drowned while the lifeguards were otherwise occupied. I was staying there for a month, and it became a most convenient arrangement. I arranged to have a room at the end of the corridor, and they would come up and down via the fire escape.

Another hotel in Tunisia had a handsome young porter in a red fez and traditional outfit, who would arrive at my room for fun by the door, but depart through the window to avoid anyone seeing him leave. My room was on the ground floor fortunately.

There was a waiter at the White Swan in Alnwick(North of England) who let his inhibitions fall away after a very good party and joined me in my room.

A handsome young barman at a hotel in Morocco when I was a callow and ill prepared youth, who came to my room after the bar closed, and devoid of any normal lubricant used shaving cream to fuck me.

I fear there are more, but those are all that come to mind at the moment.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018), snotface (February 1st, 2018)

Liked

In March of 1972, barely out of my teens and in between jobs, I set off to travel in southern Europe. It was cold and unpleasant so I hunkered down at a small cheap hotel in Corfu to await better weather.

The hotel lobby, just big enough for a desk and a couple of sofas, served as a gathering place in the evenings for the handful of guests. And the night manager, who was slim, eighteen, and as a cute as a teen mag cover boy. To my despair, he spoke not a word of English.

So, I'd sit there, next to this old Brit and ask the boy something like "Are you still in school?". The Brit would pass this on in Italian to an elderly Greek who would relay it to the kid. It seemed that commentary was added with each step along the way. Finally I'd get a response via the Brit and try to think of something else to say. It wouldn't take long for me to get frustrated and begin to go up to my room, but the kid would then turn on his cassette player, drop in his mix of pop tunes, and bop around to funky American Motown.

That pretty, uninhibited boy, excited by the up-tempo gospel-inspired foreign R&B, jiving around the room, sharing his joyful youth.

After a few days of this I could take it no longer. I rented a scooter and fantasized that during the day he'd drive me around the island, show me the sights while I hugged him from behind. But I never got up the nerve to ask.

The day before I went on to Athens I found myself talking to a pal of his who spoke passable English. He asked me who I was and so forth, then said "Do you sleep alone?". I stuttered but managed to say No.

"Why?", he asked, as if such a thing was incomprehensible. I just said quietly that there was only one person that I'd want to join me in bed and it was his friend. Kindly, and a bit sadly, he told me I should have just said so. "This is Greece, that is what we do here".

So I kicked myself in the ass all the way to Athens, Istanbul, all the way back to the States and to this very day.

NB: The kid's favorite song was The Cornelius Brothers And Sister Rose, "Treat Her Like A Woman".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYrNg3MpZg

7. 7 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 1st, 2018), neddy3 (February 1st, 2018), poshglasgow (February 3rd, 2018), Rolling Stone (February 2nd, 2018), snotface (February 1st, 2018), Tintin (February 1st, 2018), werner (February 1st, 2018)

Liked

Almost 30 years ago, during my first and only trip to Chiang Mai, I stayed at Coffee Boi [or was it Coffee Boy?] a delightful gay hotel/bar on the outskirts of the city. The owner was a gay Thai man that spoke good English. He was very friendly with the guests, and even tried to come-on to me. [He was not my type.]

The hotel was in a walled compound, with gardens and a pond, and included several cottages that guests could rent. The prices were not very expensive, as I recall, and the fees included a great breakfast. The place had about 20 employees, including hotel staff, waiters, etc. Most were strikingly good looking and available. In fact, one night a very attractive guy on the staff joined me and an off for a threesome. As I recall, he never requested any payment [but I was quite young, hot, and in shape in those days...]

I have never been back to Chiang Mai since then, and I understand that Coffee Boy has long closed. Those were the days of the gay paradise in Thailand.....

9. User who gave Like to post:

goji (February 1st, 2018)

Liked

I remember visiting Coffee Boy (I was staying at the Lotus) and I remember 2 things in particular:

Firstly it was very very clean which was a positive but from memory it was a long way out (or did it just seem so?) and 3 of us went and there was only one boy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I remember visiting Coffee Boy (I was staying at the Lotus) and I remember 2 things in particular:

Firstly it was very very clean which was a positive but from memory it was a long way out (or did it just seem so?) and 3 of us went and there was only one boy.
    As I recall Coffee Boy from 30 years ago:

--Yes, it was quite far out from town, perhaps a 20 minute taxi ride. But all the taxi drivers seemed to know where it was. The owner seemed to have several cars, and would provide rides into town or to the airport . As I recall, the owner did NOT charge for such services, although I tipped the drivers.

--The place did have a small bar, where customers sat on cushions and could order great coffee. The bar usually only had a couple guys to off. The really attractive guys seemed to work in the hotel and at the lodge, NOT in the bar, although some guys did both. The hotel staff had a range of ethnicities, including some Chinese guys, some guys from the hill tribes, some Muslim guys from southern Thailand, and one very attractive guy of mixed Thai-Black background.

OHHHHHHHHH--what pleasant memories.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    bkkguy
    I'm not judging staff/guest hanky panky in terms of law or morality-only in terms of it's being bad for business.
    It crosses a professional line therefore a sacking would be expected.
    It could give rise to issues of theft, alleged assault etc which would be bad for the hotel's reputation etc.
    But then there are some out there who would claim it's GOOD for business.

13. User who gave Like to post:

snotface (February 2nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I'm not judging staff/guest hanky panky in terms of law or morality-only in terms of it's being bad for business.
    It crosses a professional line therefore a sacking would be expected.
    It could give rise to issues of theft, alleged assault etc which would be bad for the hotel's reputation etc.
    But then there are some out there who would claim it's GOOD for business.
    If I were running a hotel, the professional line (or reputation) would not be relevant. No one is going to write about all the staff being available to **** on Trip Advisor. It would be discrete.

Where the risks really lie are in staff not doing the work they are supposed to do and the risk of police raids, with accusations of running a brothel. Which I suppose is illegal in Thailand & various other countries. Smoothing that over could be expensive.