Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fun with hotel staff

Liked

Re: Fun with hotel staff

Although I've lusted after many hotel employees - the guy who made up my room at the Intercontinental hotel in Singapore, and the handsome hunk working at reception at the Lotus Hotel in Chiang Mai come quickly to mind.

I thought I was in with a chance with the guy at the Lotus, as he saw me bringing a guy back from Adams Apple every night. I was hoping he would suggest getting in on the action and thereby earning some extra pocket money.

I would have jumped at the chance because he was even more attractive than my regular offs from AA.

Alas, like all the other hotel guys I've had the hots for over the years, it was not to be.

I live in hope.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (June 5th, 2020), Rolling Stone (January 29th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks joe552 and snotface for your kind comments. But be careful chaps, it may have escaped your attention, but I have been excommunicated by arsenal for serial topic derailing. You are not supposed to fraternise with me. Members are instructed to put me on ignore (See his full post #17 on the WTF in Jomtein Complex topic, part of which is quoted below).

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Mr Jellybean is currently serving two lifetime or longer bans, one for topicmorphing and another for ignoring the first lifetime or longer ban. Therefore all members are ordered to completely ignore him . . .
    I have already received "two life time bans, if not longer" and now the punishment has been ratcheted up a level. I really cannot help it, since I have returned from the wilderness, I have done nothing but rule break. Between us, I blame françois; I believe he has peached on me to the beaks*.

Now listen up, tomorrow I am going on a mini-adventure with ChristianPFC to see a naval museum, here in Bangkok. I am hoping we shall also see some delightfully cute Thai sailors in tighty-whities that show their glorious buttocks off to maximum advantage. But I suspect Christian has received secret orders from the Master Moderator (you all know who) to ‘disappear me’. So if you hear nothing further from me, you’ll all know who to blame.

Crikey! I have gone way off topic, yet again. I fear I shall also incur the wrath of Bert, the OP as well as the beaks.

Right, back to the post from snotface which I enjoyed reading and was glad to read did not end badly. Yes, I was very lucky with my poolside waiter. At no point did I fear he would strike out and duff me over for coming on to him. But let’s face it, he was the one who gave me a leg massage and who invited himself round to see a fa-ràng, who anyone with an iota of intelligence could see was a randy old queen! Lol!

But, snotface, your post reminded me of the time I was walking to an Underground Station, in North London, with a young gay friend and I happened to look at a very handsome guy who was walking in the opposite direction. Luckily, a metal railing separated us. He stopped to look at me and shouted out, “What the fuck are you looking at?” with as much menace as he could muster. Cripes! Time to beat a hasty retreat, I said to my friend. I don’t think a westerner would receive this sort of reaction from a straight Asian guy in Thailand, unless, of course, any member knows otherwise.

And snotface, members with good memories of my posts over the years (I don’t include Smiles in this category, sorry Smiles Lol!) will recall I am very partial to Asian boys with a hairy ass. And hairy legs are usually a good indication of the delights of a hairy ass that lurk hidden under their pants. Mmmmm . . .

Which takes me neatly on to the last time I visited Winner Bar in Sunee Plaza. I think it was in March 2017.

That was when I was told by one of our esteemed Pattaya residents that there was a little chap working in the bar with hairy legs. And so there was, and a quick fumble in his jungle confirmed he was just my type. I took him back to my hotel – see, I don’t make a habit of using short-time rooms – and had a very enjoyable time with him. Sadly though, his tinee-weenie never rose to the occasion, but I was satisfied nevertheless. I paid him slightly over the asking rate, mainly because he had truly fulfilled his brief. But, as he was leaving, he surprised me by giving me lots of hugs as if he had just had the most fantastic time. At his instigation, we even exchanged Line ID names. He wanted to see me again, but I was returning to Bangkok the next day. He continued to message me, send photos and ask when he could see me gain. I wonder if he still employed at Winner Bar. So snotface, if you know of, or encounter any hairy legged boys which are not to your taste, I shall be in Sodom-by-the-Sea this week, so be a sport and send them in my direction, there’s a good chap.

*Beak = moderator

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (January 29th, 2018), GWMinUS (March 12th, 2018), joe552 (January 29th, 2018), poshglasgow (January 31st, 2018)

Liked

In defense of all service workers....

I remember back when I was 19 I worked the graveyard shift at a convenience store while going to college. One night at about 3 am a handsome man walked in and asked to see a Playboy magazine.

We kept them behind the counter so I handed him one and he stood at the counter thumbing through it. At one point he laid a $20 bill on the counter and continued reading. He had laid the money very close to his crotch and I couldn't help but notice he had a raging hard on....

I was obviously young and stupid because he eventually stormed out of the store with his $20 and no magazines. In the morning I told the manager about this man and all he said was, "Oh, why doesn't that happen to me?"

I was still lost and then the manager told me, "He was going to pay you for a BJ!"

Sadly, that opportunity never came by again!

6. 7 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 30th, 2018), dab69 (January 29th, 2018), francois (January 29th, 2018), goji (January 31st, 2018), joe552 (January 29th, 2018), ktq (June 5th, 2020), snotface (January 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    So snotface, if you know of, or encounter any hairy legged boys which are not to your taste, I shall be in Sodom-by-the-Sea this week, so be a sport and send them in my direction, there’s a good chap.
    Not sure if Snotface has been there but Cupidol go go in Boyztown was hairy leg central when i visited last month. I mentioned to my friend that they should shave the boys legs to make them more appealing but obviously there are customers lusting for the hairy legged and hairy ass go go boys. Plenty there to choose from.

No bell boys etc have entered my love nest but the skinny and very handsome maintenance guy at my condo is hopefully going to check my plumbing soon.

Liked

Ohh yes forgot to talk about the pool boys, always in for a chat. I payed for using the pool of a hotel in morocco (I stayed in a flat). On entering the pool area I was greeted by an enthousiast and friendly pool boy with a fit and slim body. Only two guests were having a sun bath, so I took a place in the comfort zone of the pool boy, and started a chat.
    While talking with me, he rearranged his jewels now and then, giving me a quick and discreet flash. It was obvious that he was in the mood.
    I asked if I could change clothes behind the little building near the pool (I had no room in the hotel). He told me to follow him and there seemed to be a staircase leading to the filtersystem and technical stuff under the pool. Nobody was there. I started changing my clothes to change into my swim suit and he stood there, with a raging hard-on in his briefs. Of course it came down quickly... Five minutes later I was sitting a the pool, with a big smile on my face.

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 3rd, 2018), GWMinUS (March 12th, 2018), Patanawet (January 31st, 2018), TaoR (January 31st, 2018)

Liked

I can fully understand that one of the sackable misdemeaners of an hotel worker would be to have sex with a customer.
    It's unprofessioal and risky given the present climate of 'rape' culture whereby a woman can seduce a man, have regrets next morning or a year later when her husband finds out and report the incident as 'rape'.
    But in the liberated gay world it's par for the course.
    Ain't we lucky?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I can fully understand that one of the sackable misdemeaners of an hotel worker would be to have sex with a customer.
    In Thailand?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    A delightful story, Jellybean, thanks for taking the trouble to write it. Your reference to the personal trainer's 'most marvellously hairy legs' told me at once, however, that I would have been most unlikely to fancy him. Thank goodness we all have different tastes. One reason I am so attracted to Thai young men is that generally speaking they are blessedly lacking in that department (ie hairiness, not legs). I am reminded of an incident from way back in the mists of my own past.

Some time in the early 1980s I made my first trip to Piccadilly Circus with carnal intentions specifically in mind. I'd heard that the 'meat rack' near the Regent Palace hotel was a good place to pick up trade. Well, I wandered round the block a few times and if there were any rent boys present (can't remember now) they weren't to my liking. After a while I wandered a little way along Regent Street and saw a very handsome guy staring into a shop window. I watched him from a distance for about five minutes and he didn't move away. Surely he's waiting to be picked up? I thought. Doesn't want to be associated with the riff-raff by the meat rack. Hmm, he really is very handsome. So I plucked up my courage and approached him. Trying to sound like a nonchalant seasoned campaigner I asked him in the time-honoured words, 'Do you want some business?' Slowly he turned from whatever had been gripping his attention in the window and eyed me up and down. I'd have to admit that it was the look of someone who, say, had just found a cockroach in his soup. I have a clear recollection of the words he uttered, 'Fuck off, geezer, will you.' And yes, after a muttered apology, that's exactly what I did, so traumatised that it was an age before I ventured back to Piccadilly. Looking back, I've always thought I was lucky he didn't punch my lights out. At least in Thailand you can pretty well rest assured that even a rejection would usually be accompanied by a smile.
    A most entertaining story, Snotface.

The meat rack has all but disappeared - it's flame extinguished;the BBQ over, but it was a well-known "grill" in the sixties and seventies. Near the meat rack was a hotel called the Regent Palace (excellent carvery) where many a gay chap entertained his "take-away", without the bat of an eyelid from staff!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regent_Palace_Hotel

The whole areas was a veritable hunting ground in the sixties and seventies for those whose hunting has, in some cases, in previous years, eh, come back to haunt them!!

Liked

Thank you Bert --- there are my m**********n fantasies for tonight.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    As soon as I had collected enough data to make sure I'm not imagining this, and it is what I think.
    Ye gods ----- Excel database?

15. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 31st, 2018)