Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Fun with hotel staff

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Fun with hotel staff

During my travels in the middle east and the maghreb countries I had several encounters with hotel staff with many happy endings.
    I remember when I entered a small hotel in a Tunisian town, quite late a night. It was still hot outside and I had no water. So the receptionist send me to my room and promised to send someone with a bottle of water. Half an hour later someone knocked. I opened the door, just wearing my briefs, and I saw a slim tunisian boy with a bottle of water. He stayed a while, sitting on my bed...seemed to be the cook of the hotel. He had to leave but promised to come back in half an hour. So he did and it was obvious that he was hot and ready. The rest is easy to guess.
    Later on I had an Egyptian waiter, who insisted to bring me new towels in my hotelroom in Luxor, a incredibly sexy plummer fixing more than the bathtub in Jordan, a cute kissing bell boy in Cairo, a young and hot filipino cleaner in Dubai...

Did someone have hotel-staff experiences in Thailand?

Write down your stories!

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 31st, 2020)