Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Fun with hotel staff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Fun with hotel staff

Thanks joe552 and snotface for your kind comments. But be careful chaps, it may have escaped your attention, but I have been excommunicated by arsenal for serial topic derailing. You are not supposed to fraternise with me. Members are instructed to put me on ignore (See his full post #17 on the WTF in Jomtein Complex topic, part of which is quoted below).

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Mr Jellybean is currently serving two lifetime or longer bans, one for topicmorphing and another for ignoring the first lifetime or longer ban. Therefore all members are ordered to completely ignore him . . .
    I have already received "two life time bans, if not longer" and now the punishment has been ratcheted up a level. I really cannot help it, since I have returned from the wilderness, I have done nothing but rule break. Between us, I blame françois; I believe he has peached on me to the beaks*.

Now listen up, tomorrow I am going on a mini-adventure with ChristianPFC to see a naval museum, here in Bangkok. I am hoping we shall also see some delightfully cute Thai sailors in tighty-whities that show their glorious buttocks off to maximum advantage. But I suspect Christian has received secret orders from the Master Moderator (you all know who) to ‘disappear me’. So if you hear nothing further from me, you’ll all know who to blame.

Crikey! I have gone way off topic, yet again. I fear I shall also incur the wrath of Bert, the OP as well as the beaks.

Right, back to the post from snotface which I enjoyed reading and was glad to read did not end badly. Yes, I was very lucky with my poolside waiter. At no point did I fear he would strike out and duff me over for coming on to him. But let’s face it, he was the one who gave me a leg massage and who invited himself round to see a fa-ràng, who anyone with an iota of intelligence could see was a randy old queen! Lol!

But, snotface, your post reminded me of the time I was walking to an Underground Station, in North London, with a young gay friend and I happened to look at a very handsome guy who was walking in the opposite direction. Luckily, a metal railing separated us. He stopped to look at me and shouted out, “What the fuck are you looking at?” with as much menace as he could muster. Cripes! Time to beat a hasty retreat, I said to my friend. I don’t think a westerner would receive this sort of reaction from a straight Asian guy in Thailand, unless, of course, any member knows otherwise.

And snotface, members with good memories of my posts over the years (I don’t include Smiles in this category, sorry Smiles Lol!) will recall I am very partial to Asian boys with a hairy ass. And hairy legs are usually a good indication of the delights of a hairy ass that lurk hidden under their pants. Mmmmm . . .

Which takes me neatly on to the last time I visited Winner Bar in Sunee Plaza. I think it was in March 2017.

That was when I was told by one of our esteemed Pattaya residents that there was a little chap working in the bar with hairy legs. And so there was, and a quick fumble in his jungle confirmed he was just my type. I took him back to my hotel – see, I don’t make a habit of using short-time rooms – and had a very enjoyable time with him. Sadly though, his tinee-weenie never rose to the occasion, but I was satisfied nevertheless. I paid him slightly over the asking rate, mainly because he had truly fulfilled his brief. But, as he was leaving, he surprised me by giving me lots of hugs as if he had just had the most fantastic time. At his instigation, we even exchanged Line ID names. He wanted to see me again, but I was returning to Bangkok the next day. He continued to message me, send photos and ask when he could see me gain. I wonder if he still employed at Winner Bar. So snotface, if you know of, or encounter any hairy legged boys which are not to your taste, I shall be in Sodom-by-the-Sea this week, so be a sport and send them in my direction, there’s a good chap.

*Beak = moderator

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (January 29th, 2018), GWMinUS (March 12th, 2018), joe552 (January 29th, 2018), poshglasgow (January 31st, 2018)