Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Not problem at my condo... I can assure you!
    That is probably the solution.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

I ended up in short time room in Sunee once, and it was horrible. I didn't even take my shoes off. There was thing carpet that was all stained, water dripping from the ceiling, mattress looked like it was from WWII, etc.
    Oh, that room, you were there also! And yes, Martha would be horrified. But there were even more worse than that one.

Liked

Is there a short time hotel anywhere near Jomtien Complex?

Liked

Sigh. All you need is to ask your companion whether he has his passport or Thai work ID card with him. Most hotels will accept a passport for safekeeping

Liked

If Newbie is indeed a newbie in Thailand, I can sympathise. I was very shy during my first visit twenty-plus years ago and would not consider taking an off back to my hotel, relying on rooms supplied by the bar or short-time hotels. I find his preference reasonable even if I no longer share it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Davey612 View Post
    Sigh. All you need is to ask your companion whether he has his passport or Thai work ID card with him. Most hotels will accept a passport for safekeeping
    The issue is that I have to get the hotel room first. Then there is the chance that guy is gone, or he has no ID. Of course, in that case, availability of ST rooms is not an issue.

I have been to Jomtien Complex many times, and don’t see anyone appealing except this guy. Loads of twinks there. Not too many tops.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    ...The issue is that I have to get the hotel room first...
    Sorry if I'm being thick here - but why don't you just take him to the hotel room you yourself are presumably staying in, I know you said it's a distance away but unless you're on a day trip To Pattaya from BKK it can't be that far away surely?

Liked

It's been a few years, maybe five, but I had a short and deeply spiritual encounter with a young (27 years old) Thai gentleman in the DD Inn, a real(ish) hotel/guesthouse located on the small soi/alley parallel to Thappraya Rd, near the corner where traffic turns left onto Jomtien Beach Rd. and pedestrians turn right to go to Dongtan Beach. It's only a block or two from the Complex. They were, at the time, totally receptive to the idea of "short time." My...um...friend suggested it. IDs were not a consideration. You can easily find them on Google to get a more precise idea of the location, which I know I described poorly. Failing that, it's very likely your...um...date can suggest an alternative.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Swing View Post
    a short and deeply spiritual encounter with a young (27 years old) Thai gentleman in the DD Inn, a real(ish) hotel/guesthouse located on the small soi/alley parallel to Thappraya Rd, .
    AFAIK DD Inn has now changed into a hostel
    I don't think the other customers in the dorms would appreciate you doing ST in one of the bunks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    AFAIK DD Inn has now changed into a hostel. I don't think the other customers in the dorms would appreciate you doing ST in one of the bunks!
    Orgy? Voyeurism? Use your imagination