Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Banned
    Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Francois, did you not notice the OP did not ask any question?
    Actually he did - the first post on the third page (post #21). However if kittyboy is to be believed, it's not a requirement that subsequent posters meet the expectations of OPs, so francois should not be attempting to emulate a447's OCD

Liked

Francois, did you not notice the OP did not ask any question which was possible to answer unless you are a highly skilled mind reader able to tell the thoughts of a boy who either changed his mind about accepting a client or failed to know the availability of the short time rooms at his place of employment?

Did you also not notice that despite the lack of psychic skills about the first half a dozen members responses attempted to address the non-question?
    Just curious

He asked two questions in his initial post and people did try to answer them until the post went off topic.

WTF? Did the boy just discover that they didn’t have a working room? Are there no other rooms available?

Subsequently as pointed out by frequent the OP asked two more questions which don't seem to be answered.

Furthermore my post was directed at the OP to see what his thoughts were. Not that others were to be excluded from commenting.

Often enough someone will post a topic and then just sit back and no longer respond. Just trying to get a response from the OP.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Actually he did - the first post on the third page (post #21). However if kittyboy is to be believed, it's not a requirement that subsequent posters meet the expectations of OPs, so francois should not be attempting to emulate a447's OCD
    Moi, emulating others, including you, OCD!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Moi, emulating others, including you, OCD?
    Yes, we all know what a fabulously unique creature you are francois

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (January 31st, 2018)

Liked

I remember the My Way in BKK well...
    My Way was my favourite Bangkok bar for years in the '90s. While other bars were becoming interchangeable in appearance, it had its own unique, rather cosy atmosphere - wooden Thai seating, Burmese tapestries, pole-dancing gogo boys. I went there often especially after I became very attached to one of the boys. The bespectacled Thai (Thai-Chinese?) owner always sat impassively behind the bar entering every drink and off into a ledger. I'd get the faintest of smiles from him in response to my nod on entering. He seemed almost like a non-person to me, though the boys seemed to respect him. I recall the boy I liked telling me with an incredulous look one time that he had received a 50 baht New Year's gift from the owner - not sure if that was because of the stinginess of the amount or its existence at all.

The other source of discipline in the bar back then was Charlie, the overweight mamasan. I'd go through an elaborate charade of being friendly with him, though he was one dodgy-looking geezer and I wouldn't have trusted him with a bucket of water if my knickers were on fire. The boys were expected to service him. I recall my boy telling me with a big smile that it was like fucking a fat pig (well, he was from a farming family). The last time I saw Charlie, after an interval of two or three years, he looked almost unrecognisably gaunt and sick and I believe he died of Aids. The bar did indeed go rapidly downhill in its last years and it came as no surprise when I found it had closed permanently.

7. 5 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 20th, 2018), francois (January 31st, 2018), Nathan B (December 2nd, 2018), poshglasgow (January 31st, 2018), Smiles (April 26th, 2018)

Liked

OK - a difference of interpretation here - I was using OP as 'Original POST' and it's clear you're using it as 'Original POSTER'

As I said/meant - in the original POST there were no questions asked which could be answered in any meaningful way - we were invited to speculate on what a boy realised and when he realised it and then invited to speculate whether there were other ST rooms in an un-named bar

Now I wouldn't go so far as to say Francois (whom I like, despite never having met - or maybe because of ) has OCD but he does have a bee in his beret about any sort of diversion from the straight and narrow. Clearly he does not apply this to his sexual peccadilloes and neither do I (I apply cream to mine)

I don't know if Francois is aware of the long-running BBC Radio panel game Just A Minute. The object of the game is for panellists to talk for sixty seconds on a given subject, "without hesitation, repetition or deviation" and I'm sure Francois would either be the best panellist ever, or the most strict chairman in the history of the show!!

9. User who gave Like to post:

francois (January 31st, 2018)

Liked

and scottish-guy I am sure Christopher Parsons would give you bonus points for your deviant deviation about creaming your peccadilloes

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    ... creaming your peccadilloes...
    I also creamed in my dry goods once but that's another matter altogether.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    My Way was my favourite Bangkok bar for years in the '90s. While other bars were becoming interchangeable in appearance, it had its own unique, rather cosy atmosphere - wooden Thai seating, Burmese tapestries, pole-dancing gogo boys. I went there often especially after I became very attached to one of the boys. The bespectacled Thai (Thai-Chinese?) owner always sat impassively behind the bar entering every drink and off into a ledger. I'd get the faintest of smiles from him in response to my nod on entering. He seemed almost like a non-person to me, though the boys seemed to respect him. I recall the boy I liked telling me with an incredulous look one time that he had received a 50 baht New Year's gift from the owner - not sure if that was because of the stinginess of the amount or its existence at all.

The other source of discipline in the bar back then was Charlie, the overweight mamasan. I'd go through an elaborate charade of being friendly with him, though he was one dodgy-looking geezer and I wouldn't have trusted him with a bucket of water if my knickers were on fire. The boys were expected to service him. I recall my boy telling me with a big smile that it was like fucking a fat pig (well, he was from a farming family). The last time I saw Charlie, after an interval of two or three years, he looked almost unrecognisably gaunt and sick and I believe he died of Aids. The bar did indeed go rapidly downhill in its last years and it came as no surprise when I found it had closed permanently.
    Lovely description Snotface, particularly the image of you standing in your flaming knickers while the fat pig considers what he should do with a bucket of water.

The fire raging in your knickers soon spreads to your... "blazer"!

Liked

I think most people realize that on a free form internet board there are no "requirement" to do anything.
    People with literal minds that tend towards the authoritarian might insist on a riot of rules and insist that a poster MUST conform to the original posters REQUIREMENTS.

I see no requirement. I see requests.
    I look at people like that and smile with a bit of condescending pity at the small minds of the authoritarian types who insist others follow their imaginary rules.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

14. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 1st, 2018), Brad the Impala (January 31st, 2018), paborn (November 5th, 2018), snotface (February 1st, 2018)