Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    It is quite unfair to put the blame solely on the boys. A few of them have admitted that they couldn't proceed any further after a genuine attempt to pleasure the customers; some could take the girth, but not the length of the well endowed, with exception the real slutty and power bottoms.
    I agree.
    I have "offed" guys from JC, in the full knowledge of their limitations...in one case because he was so cute and genuinely a nice guy, I offed him several times and will again. He is not a piece of meat, just a guy trying to earn some money. He still tried but I didn't have the heart to criticise him. This was not a guy trying to cheat me. I knew he wasn't gay so I understood how difficult for him it must be to do that job.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 7th, 2020), dinagam (March 7th, 2020), gerefan2 (March 8th, 2020), Oliver2 (March 8th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...not very bright are you...you actually offed him more than once...and every time he's useless......its just another version of...buffalo dead...send baht....he must be ROFL with all his mates at your lack of street smarts...I guess you really believe those raybans you buy for BHT50 are genuine...

4. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (March 8th, 2020)

Liked

I find it difficult for me to off a straight boy, I can bear the thought that the boy is not into it and dislike what he's doing it's a turn off for me .

Liked

Latin and BOY69.
    Is it that you won't get it or you can't get it?

I'm with you Zebs. Some of the best offs are with those straight boys new to the scene just looking to make a bit of money and part as friends with the client.

7. User who gave Like to post:

petr55 (March 9th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BOY69 View Post
    I find it difficult for me to off a straight boy, I can bear the thought that the boy is not into it and dislike what he's doing it's a turn off for me .
    Try a bottom gay lad!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BOY69 View Post
    I understand what you're saying, but in my case I never insist he do something that disgusts him. When I off him I "try my luck" and ask him will he do xyz,if he says "cannot do" I leave it at that and do something he can do. I know before offing him ( the guy i off many times) what he will and will not do,so there is no disappointment from me.To be honest its mostly a case of him just lying there while I saamooke him, and other activities I wont go into,but Im always satisfied with him. I sometimes tease him by telling him what I would like to do with him,he reacts in feigned horror knowing I'm only joking him and don't expect him to do it. I guess in effect he "does" very little, I do it all!
    I would not get any pleasure from making a guy do something that clearly disgusts him....that's not for me. But he has decided to do that type of work, so I'm entitled to get something in return for my money, it just means a little chat beforehand to discuss money for services rendered! He gets his money and I get my jollies.
    There are MANY straight guys working in JC.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BOY69 (March 9th, 2020), Oliver2 (March 8th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If both parties are happy, what's the problem? I'm all in favour of treating the guys as individuals, as human beings, rather than pieces of meat. And surely we all know that when we off someone, a successful liaison is not just a question of the sex act but of the chatting and the humour, just as Zebedee describes.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 8th, 2020), arsenal (March 8th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh Lord...so vanilla....throw some tabasco on that taco darling....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    oh Lord...so vanilla....throw some tabasco on that taco darling....
    Latintopxxx, I'm in my 60's the guy is in his early 20's, I'm already on a winner on that alone, throw in the fact that he's cute,good company, it doesn't cost me a fortune, and I get satisfaction from the encounter. Yes I'd love to fxxk him but he "cannot do" , so the choice is mine to off him or not . I can easily get another guy that will bottom,but a lot of the time that will be just a purely "mechanical" act. Sometimes I think those type of encounters are like using a toilet for a bodily function! There is no chemistry there.

I know you like to ride 'em like a pony and cum in the gape....LOL...and it's a plus for you if he's in physical pain or disgusted by the whole thing but he needs the money. The very fact a straight guy does that work shows he's pretty desperate for money already, humiliating him further is perverse,and the only reason you do that....is because you can! That's not an achievement, a victory, or a win.

But horses (or Ponies ) for courses as they say.

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

BOY69 (March 9th, 2020), Oliver2 (March 8th, 2020), petr55 (March 9th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I sometimes wonder whether some falangs actually "like" the guys they meet. If not, I feel genuinely sorry for them...they're missing a lot. Of course, some of us fell in love (I'm not embarrassed to admit it) and that's not for everyone- I'm not always certain if it was right for me- but thinking back to years of offing guys before this, there were plenty whose company I enjoyed, who made me smile (and vice versa) and who gave me a lot more than sex, even if sex and money were the reasons why we met.

By the way, the sex is much better if there is rapport between the two of you.

17. 3 Users gave Like to post:

BOY69 (March 9th, 2020), petr55 (March 9th, 2020), Zebedee (March 9th, 2020)