Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    OMFG I've used that same room in Super A (providing you mean when the bar was in its upstairs incarnation) . . .
    Oh, no, no, no scottish-guy! My very much regretted and best forgotten experience (so I don’t know why I even mentioned it, Lol!) was at the very much more upmarket and totally hi-so, new downstairs incarnation of Super ‘A’ Bar shortly after it opened.

From memory, I think they had a series of between 4 and 6 small elongated booths that contained not much more than a rubber mattress substitute for a bed. The walls were little more than thin plywood partitions, which did not extend to the ceiling. You could therefore hear all the “goings-on” in the other ‘rooms’. Honestly, it was a hideous experience that, hopefully, I shall never repeat.

On any well defined sleaze scale, I think any reasonable member who has visited both locations of Super ‘A’ Bar would conclude that scottish-guy bears the greater shame.

Phew! I believe I have successfully extricated myself from what could have been a very awkward situation and can rest assured that my excellent reputation amongst the membership is, thankfully, still intact.

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    . . . If the downstairs bar is anything to go on - filthy, cum-covered sofas, filthy floor, filthy toilet, filthy walls . . .
    And, oh no, no a447. I think you must be confusing Super ‘A’ Bar with another bar. The upstairs was nothing like that. Well, not that I saw, but then again, my eyesight in darkened conditions is not always reliable. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    . . . I can imagine what the bed and sheets must be like. Yuk!!
    Er, em . . . there were no sheets, just a rubber mattress. Easier for cleaning, no doubt, so very thoughtful of the management wouldn't you agree?

2. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 28th, 2018)

Liked

I was told ST room would be kaput for a month.

My hotel was way too far for ST, so will try again some other day.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    My take was that the boy simply didn’t want to do ST, so I left.
    Well, if he did want to do short time, he should offer to go to your hotel.

I trust you recovered the off fee, since the short time room was not available ?

At that point, I'm surprised the mamasan didn't suggest going to your hotel, in order to make sure the off fee was still paid.
    Anyway, if there is the slightest hesitation, it's best to go after other fish, in my experience.

Liked

Short time rooms in Super A are okay by my standards. Used them in 2013/2014 and again just some months ago.

Liked

Hmm,the topic morphed from Jomtien Complex to Super A Bar in Bangkok in a matter of a few posts. Who could that be who did the morphing?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Hmm,the topic morphed from Jomtien Complex to Super A Bar in Bangkok in a matter of a few posts. Who could that be who did the morphing?
    Hmmm . . . I’m guessing it was that dastardly rogue poster, Jellybean, up to his old tricks again françois. His days on this forum are surely numbered and we shall then have topics that never, ever, stray from their subject matter. That, I am sure, will be nirvana for some members.

In my defence, I would plead in mitigation to our three overworked and underpaid moderators, that there is a link . . . and that is, short-time rooms.

I await the moderators decision in anticipation, and with some degree of trepidation.

Liked

Jellybean wrote.
    "I await the moderators decision in anticipation, and with some degree of trepidation."

Mr Jellybean is currently serving two lifetime or longer bans, one for topicmorphing and another for ignoring the first lifetime or longer ban. Therefore all members are ordered to completely ignore him. The ignore him dictat includes the mods and this post is thus in breach of aforesaid 'ignore Jellybean' dictat and therefore any so minded members can give themselves an 'aren't I clever star' and ask if this mod should be infractionated.

Liked

What?!

Jellybean wrote françois and the board software didn't fuck it up?

That's magic...

ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç ç

Liked

Could I sneak in 1 more morphette here?
    All of 10 years ago I used infrequently frequent the MOTHER of all Dirty Filthy Grimey bars in pursuit of young army lad who stood out as the only perpendicular and well washed entity among the dormant mass that passed for 'staff'.
    On the few occasions I entered there I would 'phone a friend' within earshot of the mamasan stating the name and location of the bar.
    If my 'hero' was not there I would not fully enter the place.
    He took me upstairs to the ST room once and words fail me to bring the assault on the senses alive here.
    Location and name?
    I forget the name but I remember it was on the right at the end of a narrow lane on Rama iv between Suriwong and Silom.
    It's long ago closed so that's one less job for the WHO.

Liked

Was it called "My Way" by any chance??