FAQ & Help

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Like you I think also the hottest ones have a farang boyfriend who sends them every month some money. I dont think however they don’t need more money. The money the farang sends will be to help pay for room plus a bit extra. I don’t think most farang send every month like 20.000 baht.

But indeed it gives the hottest ones more freedom to decline certain farang they don’t like.

However if it becomes a trend in these bars that they have more and more non offable boys (never experienced this myself by the way, so I was a bit surprised to read this; I do experience however boys in the apps who are not interested) it will go down. Most gay farang still come to Thailand to off boys. It will not be good business for the bars if this trend that is detected continues.
    I don't think there is any rules on how much money men send their boys back in Thailand. I know some of the Chineese customers are VERY generous, maybe overly. New cars, ect.

While you are right that many gay farang may come to Thailand to sleep with prostitutes, it is worth keeping in mind there is a large gay expat community in Pattaya/Jomtien. This is think is what makes it different from say, BoyzTown. These are the people who keep these bars open and in business being around perminently. I know a lot of gay expats who frequent Jomtien Complex. Many are married and live with their partners. Others have a long term boyfriend, probably initially a bar bar, but now a "kept boy". Most of the really attractive guys in Jomtien Complex are snapped up pretty quickly by expats. While you may see them around the complex with their farang, they don't actually work there anymore.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 23rd, 2018)